Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Back on topic . Do you true blue believers think super salary will be away by Wednesday. News reported that the board will hold a netting with him then.

Hold a netting for him........??????

Sounds like the fleet heading out to catch a Blue Whale. :lol:

Rangers confirm to stock exchange that McCoist has resigned, has begun a 12 month notice period, and that his salary will increase "significantly" during that period.

The statement read: "The Company announces that Alastair McCoist, manager of the first team squad, has resigned.

"His service contract dated 28 December 2010, which was subsequently amended, has a 12 month notice period ("Notice Period").

"The Directors will hold discussions with Mr McCoist to seek an amicable solution in the best interests of the Company, and expect to be in a position to make a further announcement before the end of the week.

"During the Notice Period, Mr McCoist's salary will increase significantly to £750,000 per annum."

I'm sorry, but what the actual fúck? He's proven himself absolutely incompetent at the job, he hands his notice in and his pay "increases significantly"?

Oh, and a 12 month notice period? For a football manager?

Exactly which bodies is he privy to the location of?

@BBCScotlandNews: RT @BBCDouglasF: Mr Alastair McCoist's resignation from #Rangers FC, gets him a huge pay rise: http://t.co/iCSael2kAQ/s/wBRR

Just about pished myself laughing on way to work, and this first day of new job.....thanks Rangers.

Just how the f**k do you get a contract that goes up in value if you resign and don't actually leave for 12mths. But bet Fat Salary didn't know that - he famously doesn't read contracts just signs them LoL

Edited by MEADOWXI

Fat salary triggers a pay rise by handing in his jotters, Craigy Whyte say's things will come out in court and the head of our SFA is looking to get out of dodge!!!!

and it's only Monday morning :o

Plenty of chuckles (had to squeeze that in 8) ) to come this week me thinks!!!! ;)

From The SunEX-Rangers owner Craig Whyte shrugs off death threats — because he insists “no one cares” about the club outside Scotland

Sheesh, what about the 500 million people Charles Chuckles claimed would be tuning in every week for a thrilling football ride? Did Whytey spin him that line the way he duped Sir Minty?

this all goes back to charles green and his wasteful attitude towards finances.

there must have been in the contract a clause or something written in legal agreement when ever ally would gave his notice. i don't see this as a problem as it was written during a different ownership and right now neither party would benefit from being associated with each other from now on.

now.....ally does still has his shares in the club and could make life difficult for this board if he really wanted. they need to be nice to him

Charlie's attitude towards finance bought him a chateau - pretty switched on from where I'm standing....

I thought Phil said that he never took his pay cut and was on 800k?

How does his salary rise from £800k to £750k? :unsure2:

Excellent work, Tedi. We should have known this was all about Phil.

Silly us for thinking it was about another "rangers man" butt-fucking the club he claims to love, eh?

you know, it wouldn't surprise me and i've mentioned this before that disgruntled football supporters of the club should form their own football club like manchester utd and wimbledon supporters did.

You're not the only one to introduce this idea, but I honestly think there's more chance of Sally getting the manager's job at celtic than the rangers support getting sufficiently organised to pull that one off.

Besides, I've never met a rangers fan who would ever support anything but a club they could claim, however spuriously, to be the biggest, bestest, most supported club in the whole wide world. That is, after all, the most common reason for people to support "big" clubs.

Pretty difficult to come the Billy Big Baws from the depths of the Juniors, I would have thought.

Besides, I've never met a rangers fan who would ever support anything but a club they could claim, however spuriously, to be the biggest, bestest, most supported club in the whole wide world. That is, after all, the most common reason for people to support "big" clubs.

My brother worked with a guy who would often been seen sporting a Rangers top. He once asked him:

"Did you watch the game on Saturday?"

His reply was "No. I don't like football."

"But you're wearing a Rangers top."

"Aye, I hate football but I still support Rangers."

:blink::1eye

It wasn't just Phil though

If only it was just Phil...

And your point is?

All you've done there is point out that I have a habit of questioning fools who believe whatever they want to hear without question. Everyone will be proved right at times, and wrong at others. The difference is some like to hear the whole story, and not just one side.

Which particular example of the Horde was I talking about in this instance, Tedi? ;)

For example, some might believe this.

While others may require confirmation.

And oh, look - the post of mine falls nicely between the dates of those two stories. Swing and a miss, Little Grasp.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

My brother worked with a guy who would often been seen sporting a Rangers top. He once asked him:

"Did you watch the game on Saturday?"

His reply was "No. I don't like football."

"But you're wearing a Rangers top."

"Aye, I hate football but I still support Rangers."

:blink::1eye

He'd be enjoying what they're serving up nowadays, then.