Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes, he would rather hide in here than defend his own club....we get it, Rangers are his comfort blanket.

No...it is more like posters are trying to bait Dhense onto a thread.....

and are pissed coz he has rubbered the shit bait.

We even have posters now mentioning his wife in a post.

Like I said...get a grip guys....no need for this.

Edited by the 67

Correct ...

Newcastle FC and Sevco will not meet in English or Scottish competitions. Ergo his ownership is not a problem until the meet in UEFA competitions which has it's own rules governing those ...

Further down it states:

Under the FA Premier League rules an owner of a football club or a director of a football club must adhere to the fit and proper test and must sign a declaration that they comply with this test. The fit and proper test applies to all directors and individuals holding over a 30% shareholding.

Accordingly anyone who owns or has the power to own a football club in the FA Premier League is regarded to fall outside the remit of the fit and proper test and unable to own another club.

Also whilst not in the same league it would have some impact as they cannot both qualify for Europe in the same year (UEFA confirmed this already). So what happens if they qualify in their domestic league? Is the place given to another team? Winners of the cup? Loaning players between teams, is that allowed?

It'll have more effect in the future (if they are still about) than it does now but I'd be surprised if the FA isn't interested at all.

Only if you agree MCGregor was transferred and did not just simply leave.

But is the condition not 'left the club' rather than transferred? As I said before, whether he just left or he transferred doesn't seem to be relevant.

Its Dhense..

He mentions his wife in posts, he used her to defend his own racisim by claiming she does not mind being called 'coloured'

All I'm saying is there is no need to go down this road.

Or are am I wrong??

The thread is constantly ruined by all this tit for tat shit....would you not agree???

He brought his 'wife' into this himself when he claimed that "he couldn't be a racist because he is married to a !!!!!!! girl"

If people are mentioning his 70's era racism then he has no one to blame bt himself.

He brought his 'wife' into this himself when he claimed that "he couldn't be a racist because he is married to a !!!!!!! girl"

If people are mentioning his 70's era racism then he has no one to blame bt himself.

Grow for gods sake. Edited by dave.j

No...it is more like posters are trying to bait Dhense onto a thread.....

and are pissed coz he has rubbered the shit bait.

Like I said...get a grip guys....no need for this.

:lol:

You simply could not make this shit up!

Really? I'm 6"4'

Forever banging my head on folks lampshades when I walk in their house.

You ruined it by editing it, should have left it as it was.

I was seeing the chance of a new tv show 'growing for god', could have borrowed the going for gold theme tune too.

Tit for tat is all you bring to the board....not shocked you want to continue down this road.

Clown.

Oh I am well aware we are fucked, would rather be fucked without MA than be fucked by him.

QED, Ted.

When you are the fuckee, you have no control over the fuckers.

The supporters of SevcoRangers2012 have been getting royally fucked every which way since the foundation of the new clumpany. Ashley is just the latest in a long line of fuckers.

Why is it that you are so set against getting fucked by MA ?

Was the fucking you got by Whyte, Green, Laxey, McCoist etc. actually more palatable ?

:whistle

A bit like some on here claiming they can't be sectarian beacause their SO is "wan ae thame". It's all bollox, and detracts from the fun. Now, I fancy a takeaway - I think I'll cash in that TRIFC certificate?

Hang on...

They're worth HOW fucking much?

I can do without the onion rings, I suppose... :(

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Further down it states:

Under the FA Premier League rules an owner of a football club or a director of a football club must adhere to the fit and proper test and must sign a declaration that they comply with this test. The fit and proper test applies to all directors and individuals holding over a 30% shareholding.

Accordingly anyone who owns or has the power to own a football club in the FA Premier League is regarded to fall outside the remit of the fit and proper test and unable to own another club.

Also whilst not in the same league it would have some impact as they cannot both qualify for Europe in the same year (UEFA confirmed this already). So what happens if they qualify in their domestic league? Is the place given to another team? Winners of the cup? Loaning players between teams, is that allowed?

It'll have more effect in the future (if they are still about) than it does now but I'd be surprised if the FA isn't interested at all.

1. Is Ashley fit and proper? Already proven.

2. Ashley does won 'another club'. 9% in Rangers doesn't mean ownership.

3. Loaning players between clubs (in different countries)? See Frank Lampard on loan from New York City FC and Man City. Issue? What issue?

The SFA have rules and it looks like Ashley has bent or broken those rules. As far as i can see the SFA are in complete control here.

Talking about Ashley "He likes to park his tanks on peoples' lawns", said one banker.

His tanks are well and truly parked all around Ibrox. :lol: :o

Just so the Rangers loyal (and the board, and the manager) know what they are dealing with here is a short summary about Ashley. http://www.cityam.com/1415295409/sports-direct-debenhams-tesco-and-house-fraser-what-does-mike-ashley-own-and-how-much-he

Personal wealth of £3.75 billion. And still never described as 'off the radar' wealth. Or is that just because Jimbo Traynor (remember him) isn't doing his joined up writing any longer at the Daily Record.