Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That wee woman accosting easdale on the news attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1418855876.155410.jpg

She'll be sleeping with the fish in the Clyde tomorrow morning.

Wee mad wumin is this year's big hoose guy.

Sevco. :lol:

And just incase you didn't see the Big House heckler, here she is. :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/30520365

And her finger wagging telling Mr Sleazedale that Ally was the only honest wan in the village and nothing like them sleazebags ??? WTF ??? :lol:

post-39453-0-53235600-1418859408_thumb.j

:lol:

At todays meeting Ally was prepared to accept £400k albeit in instalments,the stumbling block on said deal was the confidentiality agreement which he could not accept.

So looks like Ally either has a big book deal planned,or is planning on spilling the beans to a well paying journalist.

I hope he does spill the beans and perhaps donates the cash to one of the trust's.

I am far from being a rangers fan but let's face it Scottish football is Donald ducked without them.

I hope he does spill the beans and perhaps donates the cash to one of the trust's.

I am far from being a rangers fan but let's face it Scottish football is Donald ducked without them.

Doncaster is that you ?

I think you'll find that it was Rangers who nearly fucked Scottish football by cheating, tax avoiding, running up huge debts and finally ceased to exist as an ongoing entity after entering the liquidation stage of insolvency.

Now the stupid fuckers are doing it again and you think that Scottish football needs another badly run club if this one goes tits up ???

This will be the second time that a failing Rangers FC is threatening to destroy the game financially but it won't kill it off as a game because fans will still show up to support their team. Clubs cut their cloth to suit, the product might suffer but the other clubs will survive and these clubs receive a pittance from any deals.

The only people who are really peddling Armageddon are the cnuts in the associations being paid high wages & bonuses and will lose those wages if they do not secure big sponsors and TV revenues. Hence why they want an OF fixture, it gives then big bonuses from them.

In what way? Do you think supporters of all the other teams would just call it a day like and stop going? IMO if we lost Sevco and Celtic crowds all over the Prem would jump massively as there'd actually be a chance of anybody winning the league. Can't wait for Sevco to die forever personally :D

In what way? Do you think supporters of all the other teams would just call it a day like and stop going? IMO if we lost Sevco and Celtic crowds all over the Prem would jump massively as there'd actually be a chance of anybody winning the league. Can't wait for Sevco to die forever personally :D

:thumsup2

The £150 million is a loan: he also spent a similar amount to buy the club. He's been trying to sell it for years now (asking price £267 million), with no sign or prospect of a buyer.

The idea that he could make his money back via SportDirect just doesn't add up. Assuming Newcastle have 100,000 gullible fans (unlikely), and he makes £10 net profit per shirt, they'd have to buy 300 shirts each before he breaks even.

Rangers, of course are a different story. A mere three million to recoup, and 20 million fans worldwide ....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/03/mike-ashley-sports-direct-route-running-newcastle-united

I can't find the other article on it, but look at Newcastles turnover, which has stayed fairly steady, and consider how that is possible when the TV money over the same period has increased substantially. Ashley might have loaned Newcastle upwards of £100m per year, but he is taking millions per year back out of the club, before it even gets there. Retail, hospitality, advertising and a few more areas no longer see revenue go into the club, it goes through Ashley's companies. The increase in TV money has meant he can remove other income sources without affecting turnover. He might make a paper loss on the buy in cost v the sell proceeds, but over the piece he has and will make money on Newcastle.

Doncaster is that you ?

I think you'll find that it was Rangers who nearly fucked Scottish football by cheating, tax avoiding, running up huge debts and finally ceased to exist as an ongoing entity after entering the liquidation stage of insolvency.

Now the stupid fuckers are doing it again and you think that Scottish football needs another badly run club if this one goes tits up ???

This will be the second time that a failing Rangers FC is threatening to destroy the game financially but it won't kill it off as a game because fans will still show up to support their team. Clubs cut their cloth to suit, the product might suffer but the other clubs will survive and these clubs receive a pittance from any deals.

The only people who are really peddling Armageddon are the cnuts in the associations being paid high wages & bonuses and will lose those wages if they do not secure big sponsors and TV revenues. Hence why they want an OF fixture, it gives then big bonuses from them.

I was at Celtic Park on Sunday with my son's. The atmosphere was non existent. Talking to friends who go to watch Celtic are bored. Like you one of my son's initially laughed at the liquidation but even he is fed up going to watch Celtic sauntering to another boring league title.

I was at Celtic Park on Sunday with my son's. The atmosphere was non existent. Talking to friends who go to watch Celtic are bored. Like you one of my son's initially laughed at the liquidation but even he is fed up going to watch Celtic sauntering to another boring league title.

Was there any interest for Arabs, Sheep or Buddies in watching Celtic and Rangers fighting it out season after season? Instead of fighting for third, we're all fighting for second.

Yawn - I know what it is like - I witnessed 3 of Aberdeen's 4 championship campaigns. Horrendously boring they were.

Pass me a hankie, the poor Celtic fans are bored winning the league every year. What a fuckin pain that must be for you!

Was there any interest for Arabs, Sheep or Buddies in watching Celtic and Rangers fighting it out season after season? Instead of fighting for third, we're all fighting for second.

Something that a lot of Celtic and Rangers fans don't understand. The majority of non Celtic and Rangers fans view a 2 horse race between those two as a one horse race between Arsecheeks FC.

Heart bleeds. I couldn't care less how Celtic fans find a premier league without their odious sisters. Fans of all other clubs have suffered those levels of boredom for years as they 'competed' in a league with two clubs with significantly larger income. Interest may dwindle at Parkhead but the reverse would be the case elsewhere.

What's the interest and crowd levels been like at the Rock since Rangers died? What impact has it had on Dumbarton?

In any case I'm surprised Celtic's crowds are dwindling. Aren't the the greatest most loyal fans in the world? Or was that Rangers, it's hard to keep up.

Yawn - I know what it is like - I witnessed 3 of Aberdeen's 4 championship campaigns. Horrendously boring they were.

Good times to be a football fan. Ferguson had a great team as did United. I think it all changed in 1986 when Souness came to rangers. He splashed the cash and from then it wiped out the challenge from the north east and Ferguson going to Manchester.

I am a Dumbarton fan just sharing my thoughts. More sponsorship the more money for my team.