Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

translate - we are a wounded animal we will fecking destroy livingston tomorrow. watp #bitchslapthediddies #wheredidthefirego? #livibetterthankillie #pumpedbylivi

not good

feck this!.......christmas shopping tomorrow. :thumsup2

Friday, 19 December 2014 17:00 We Are Determined Written by Rangers Football Club
966669bcf105538d8e1582a3ea5e06cd_XL.jpg

LEE MCCULLOCH says that the Rangers squad are determined to put on a performance for the fans who have kept the faith through recent disappointment.

The Rangers captain admits that he and his fellow players know that recent performances have not been up to the high standard expected by the Ibrox faithful and says that it's time for the team to stand up and be counted.

Reflecting on the defeat to Queen of the South a week ago, McCulloch said, "The manner of defeat and everything about the night was extremely disappointing.

"What we need now for the weekend is men who want to prove doubters wrong and go and put on a performance for the fans that keep turning up to support us and who we keep letting down."

McCulloch told RangersTV that he has faith in the Gers squad to find the form from earlier in the season, "I think that it's about time that we started putting it right.

"There was a few words spoken by the boys in the dressing room and we've had a whole week to get back together and push on for the rest of the season."

"They players have proven that they can do it, but at a club like this you have to keep proving it every week. You have to be on top of your game every week and that's one thing that we've not done recently."

The Rangers captain says that he knows that he has an important role to play in motivating the players, especially when performances have been below the standards everyone would want, "It's my job as captain to look after all of the boys and tell them when it's not good enough.

"I've never been one for standing in the middle of the pitch and waving my arms, I prefer to do my work at Murray Park and I just need to keep that going by encouraging the players and keeping everyone smiling and determined to win games.

"It's important that we need to stick together as a team and we just need to keep it going and being there for each other. The dressing room are all good honest boys and we just need to get back to doing the basics right.

"You've got to be thick skinned to play here and it's maybe a bit harder for the younger boys who have maybe not experienced anything like this before.

"It's up to guys like myself, Kenny, Kris, Jon, Lee and people like that to speak to the young boys like Fraser or Lewis - but we've been doing that and these boys will be fine."

Follows the Ally School then - stands at the edge of the pitch and folds his arms.

After reading this hubristic shite https://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/a-massive-red-herring/I wonder what Bill McMurdo thinks of Derek LLLLambias's lowish salary as new Chief Exec?

The fitba agent with the beard? Who gives a f**k..

why alex thomson?

is this friend of mad phil regarded by you as impartial?

Wasn't the Ch4 guy going to publish the greatest exclusive ever in regards to Rangers?

• Club formed a limited liability company in 1903
  • That was wound up in 1905, present company formed
Newco did you say?

Yes and the rule in section 14 that the SFA used has existed for a long time

Aye the Jambos don't like being reminded of that.

Oh McMurdo is every bit as bad as McGillivan in the nonsense he puts forward in his blogs. This is the man that has endorsed every BoD from the day Green took office, irrespective of how they were performing. His father is the agent that set up the Mo Johnston move to Rangers.

McMurdo claimed Rangers had sold over 30,000 season tickets and it was a GIRUY to Dave King as Rangers looked to sell even more season tickets than they had in the previous two seasons only days before a panicking Rangers board made public the fact we had sold less than 8,000 and were in serious trouble.

The man is a crackpot and gets far more attention than he actually deserves

HB just said it was the biggest conspiracy ever.

But seriously though, what you are suggesting is the entire SFA board got together at some point before it all went down, one year, 3 years, who knows and said lets change a few rules just in case Rangers go bust but in the end they used an entirely different rule to deal with the issue...you really think all this happened and only Hellbhoy fae P & B discovered it?

It doesn't seem like a conspiracy to me.

IMO, it's more than likely that the football authorities, with the agreement of the same clubs who initially wanted Rangers straight back into the top division in 2012, changed that rule to prevent what they later told us would be financial Armageddon.

You don't think they changed it just for fun, do you? Assuming not, why do you think they did it when they did it?

Ay least a year before any of it happened? and nobody blabbed? and not one media source has picked it up?

You do realise that even if that rule had stayed then the SFA were not bound to use it, it was just one of many options, you also realise that in the end they used a rule that existed in all of these rulebooks, new and old.

A year before the news became public. Remember, gossip and rumour were rife long before Valentines Day 2012.

Just because they ended up using a different, pre-existing rule doesn't mean that they wouldn't stock their toolbox by increasing their options. Hindsight is 20/20.

HB just said it was the biggest conspiracy ever.

But seriously though, what you are suggesting is the entire SFA board got together at some point before it all went down, one year, 3 years, who knows and said lets change a few rules just in case Rangers go bust but in the end they used an entirely different rule to deal with the issue...you really think all this happened and only Hellbhoy fae P & B discovered it?

FCUK OFF YOU !, I never did claim it was a conspiracy. you did. I just laughed at your feeble attempt to libel me with this conspiracy shite, I kept posting it must have been the worst conspiracy ever created WHY ?, because the rules were freely available for anyone to see and that my dear deluded orc is me having a piss take with you showing you it couldn't have been a conspiracy because a conspiracy is a secret you knob and couldn't have been much of a conspiracy if it were freely available for anyone to look at.

To use the word 'again' you have to have succeeded, you have never handed anyone arse to them, your paranoid rants are often amusing but they are just that...paranoid rants.

Your clinging on to some daft theory of the SFA dreamed up some masterplan based on events that might possibly happen in the future....this is paranoia mate, 30 months you have being pushing these conspiracy theories and yet nobody else has even mentioned this nonsense, none of your mad bloggers, nobody, do you ever stop and wonder why? It is the type of guff pulled across from RM and rightly laughed at.

The post above is where you called it a conspiracy yourself and then have the bare faced cheek to try and fob this off as it was me who called it a conspiracy. Go back to page 6163 where you'll find it was you that first coined the phrase "conspiracy".

I just posted the facts chump, you just let your head explode in all of this claiming the association never did make any rule changes because you never did answer my question, "did the associations make changes to their insolvency rules", WELL ? several pages later and other posters have told you "yes" there are clear changes in the associations rules and was what I initially ask you and you went on and on about conspiracies ffs.

Anyway. I went to see Madness last night at the Hydro. Great start to the Show with Night boat to Cairo and great finish to the show with Bed and Breakfast Man and Baggy Trousers...the middle half and hour was meh. Still glad i went even if the burger and fries was £9!!!!!!

Anyway thought that had as much relevance in here as half the shit that has been posted in the last few days.

Edited by No8.

:lol:

Oh but you did 'it must be the most open conspiracy ever created seeing as it was put into their handbook for all to view' see that is you claiming it was a conspiracy.

And you are right too, suggesting that the entire SFA board got together year(s) before anything actually happened to change a rule that they never needed to use is nothing but a conspiracy theory.

Anyway, your rule was not needed.

Your rule would not have stopped them following the same path.

They used a completely different rule that existed in all your rulebooks.

You are a fucking idiot of the highest magnitude possible :lol:

Why did you edit down my post to say something completely different ?, it was you who first coined "conspiracy" you knob so stop trying to weasel out because I took the piss out of you claiming it was me who said it was a conspiracy.

Total fail Tedi.

Actually !, why don't you explain the difference between Airdrieonian's and Gretna's liquidation to that of your old club for a laugh. :) The last time you made a complete chump out of yourself explaining it. :lol:

FCUK OFF YOU !, I never did claim it was a conspiracy. you did. I just laughed at your feeble attempt to libel me with this conspiracy shite, I kept posting it must have been the worst conspiracy ever created WHY ?, because the rules were freely available for anyone to see and that my dear deluded orc is me having a piss take with you showing you it couldn't have been a conspiracy because a conspiracy is a secret you knob and couldn't have been much of a conspiracy if it were freely available for anyone to look at.

The post above is where you called it a conspiracy yourself and then have the bare faced cheek to try and fob this off as it was me who called it a conspiracy. Go back to page 6163 where you'll find it was you that first coined the phrase "conspiracy".

I just posted the facts chump, you just let your head explode in all of this claiming the association never did make any rule changes because you never did answer my question, "did the associations make changes to their insolvency rules", WELL ? several pages later and other posters have told you "yes" there are clear changes in the associations rules and was what I initially ask you and you went on and on about conspiracies ffs.

You are a fucking idiot of the highest magnitude possible :lol:

Why did you edit down my post to say something completely different ?, it was you who first coined "conspiracy" you knob so stop trying to weasel out because I took the piss out of you claiming it was me who said it was a conspiracy.

Total fail Tedi.

Actually !, why don't you explain the difference between Airdrieonian's and Gretna's liquidation to that of your old club for a laugh. :) The last time you made a complete chump out of yourself explaining it. :lol:

You are being played like a fiddle here my learned friend.

"The club's debt to their football creditors, including members of the current squad, other club staff and clubs from which the Bulls loaned players during the 2013-14 season, added up to £148,000."

FFS BBC ... the club can't have any debt you fucking simpletons ... you're thinking about the fecking company !!

Eh nah, it is not a fail and this was not the 1st time either.

Defamation in Scotland, Shirley? Mind you, you're the boi with silk.

BTW you're having a fucking mare. Again.

Shhhhhhhh don't ruin the fun. ;)

You are being played like a fiddle here my learned friend.

Classic wagon circling boys, gang up on one poster then post pish back each other up and job done.

"The club's debt to their football creditors, including members of the current squad, other club staff and clubs from which the Bulls loaned players during the 2013-14 season, added up to £148,000."

FFS BBC ... the club can't have any debt you fucking simpletons ... you're thinking about the fecking company !!

Just another of those slip of the tongue where the reality that the club is actually a footballing company comes to light. FFS even the resident bears slip up often and refer to the club as being owed money and forget it's the company that runs the club that is due the cash.

You could also ask why are the players registered to the club but have contracts with the company that runs the club to play football ?

Classic wagon circling boys, gang up on one poster then post pish back each other up and job done.

I am not ganging up on you. I am sitting here pishing myself laughing at you. Cheers for the laugh before i go out to work

Anyway. I went to see Madness last night at the Hydro. Great start to the Show with Night boat to Cairo and great finish to the show with Bed and Breakfast Man and Baggy Trousers...the middle half and hour was meh. Still glad i went even if the burger and fries was £9!!!!!!

Anyway thought that had as much relevance in here as half the shit that has been posted in the last few days.

Relevant to Rangers IMHO.