Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wish he'd shut his cakehole and just go, he's only interested in money.

I would say it's 50/50 on that one.

Any pay off is more than likely linked to a gagging order to ensure the truth of what's going on behind the scenes is suppressed. Because Fatty won't sign a gagging order, I suspect the the board are shitting themselves that he's going to start blabbing the minute he's out the door. They're stuck with him.

It looks to me like old Lard Arse has them over a barrel. He knows where the bodies are buried, he knows where the smoking guns are, and he knows who's pulled the triggers.

I would bet he's using that knowledge for one of two ends:

1. To negotiate a Super Salary bumper pay off. or:

2. To actually stand up and do the decent thing, i.e. blow the lid on the whole house of cards at the end of his 12 months.

By serving the 12 months he'll claim that he stayed to protect Rangers interests in the long term and didn't just "walk away".

So, a greedy b*****d, or a self styled "Rangers man"? Time will tell, eh? In the meantime, enjoy the circus.

Any pay off is more than likely linked to a gagging order to ensure the truth of what's going on behind the scenes is suppressed. Because Fatty won't sign a gagging order, I suspect the the board are shitting themselves that he's going to start blabbing the minute he's out the door. They're stuck with him.

It looks to me like old Lard Arse has them over a barrel. He knows where the bodies are buried, he knows where the smoking guns are, and he knows who's pulled the triggers.

2. To actually stand up and do the decent thing, i.e. blow the lid on the whole house of cards at the end of his 12 months.

By serving the 12 months he'll claim that he stayed to protect Rangers interests in the long term and didn't just "walk away".

So, a greedy b*****d, or a self styled "Rangers man"? Time will tell, eh? In the meantime, enjoy the circus.

Pretty much the same thing when you think about it.

you forget this is mike ashley's team now. if the p&b masses believe the sfa won't be able to stand up to ashley and llambias over the duel ownership issue, what chance do players who are not even first team regulars in the first team have in demanding to stay just because of the mega bucks.

you can't be selective here just to suit the subject.

ashley always gets his way don'tcha know.

Two entirely different things. Ashley will sort out the SFA nonsense by giving them a £100k sponsorship contract; players leaving, however, will want their dosh. Or are you suggesting that they will all be given 1-month contracts at Newcastle?

Ally has moved through the turmoil from David Murray onwards. He received a salary well beyond the market rate. Then shares in the company at zero cost. Plus his 'performance' bonuses. Why? Because he is a cheeky chappie? Don't really buy that.

There are legal charges kicking around based on dodgy dealings during that period. Although Ally is good at the daft laddie presentation, it would be interesting to know what he really knew about what was going on and when he knew it.

I would guess that Llambias will ensure he has done his homework in that area. Could be the old 2 envelopes departure. One is you are sacked because of.... or I am resigning with immediate effect and was a privilege to manage Rangers.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Two entirely different things. Ashley will sort out the SFA nonsense by giving them a £100k sponsorship contract; players leaving, however, will want their dosh. Or are you suggesting that they will all be given 1-month contracts at Newcastle?

Players are easy to deal with. "You will not be picked for the team, do not turn up for training, you are forbidden from training by yourself in case you get injured! "

So they can draw their salary and get unfit and fat (Kris Boyd and others). At the end of their contract where to? Across the road to Benburb?

Or they cut their losses & just bite the bullet.

what give you those ideas, the flying monkey whispers?. :huh:

players leaving will get a severance payment, i never said otherwise. :rolleyes:

But it comes back to the same old story - contracts. Players are not just going to walk away from mega-bucks just because the club says "we don't want you". They will need to be paid off.

Exactly what I said from the start, so why did you bother arguing with me?

Players are easy to deal with. "You will not be picked for the team, do not turn up for training, you are forbidden from training by yourself in case you get injured! "

So they can draw their salary and get unfit and fat (Kris Boyd and others). At the end of their contract where to? Across the road to Benburb?

Or they cut their losses & just bite the bullet.

Thats whats deemed as constructive dismissal

They only train 3 days a week..I don't think that's true

Apparently it's true if reports from Follow Follow and other websites are too believed, also sure an ex player (in the last few years) slated our training regime and spilled the beans.

i would think most would cut their loses and look for another club. i wonder how long before contract discussions start?

There's plenty of players without Clubs......they'll want a pay off unless they have a Club lined up.

I really wish he'd give this guff a rest as no one believes it.

"When I signed my contract for Rangers there was no negotiation. Martin Bain put a contract down and I took a pen and signed it. I was just delighted I was getting the job so that’s what I did."

From Snafu's post.

I really wish he'd give this guff a rest as no one believes it.

"When I signed my contract for Rangers there was no negotiation. Martin Bain put a contract down and I took a pen and signed it. I was just delighted I was getting the job so that’s what I did."

From Snafu's post.

Traditonally, signing contracts is done in a particularly rangers way, no?

Apparently it's true if reports from Follow Follow and other websites are too believed, also sure an ex player (in the last few years) slated our training regime and spilled the beans.

Funny that, I mentioned the other day that I was talking to a Rangers player who said there was a split in the dressing room and that everyone hates Durrant (who takes the training)...a fat lazy b*****d he called him.....

Seems to be comming out now,

I like Tedi. Always have. I can understand why he infuriates other posters at times but it's mainly by sticking to his guns like Stoney said. There are very few people who post on here (never mind Rangers fans) that I'd go for a pint with - but Ted is deffo one of them.

I quite like bennett too though so maybe I'm just a terrible judge of character. :P

Agreed.

I quite like the Rangers guys on here. Bennett gets on my tits at times, but he's meant to and I think he's a decent enough chap really. Snaffers, No8 and Tedi are generally good enough sports too. Young fb also seems like a good guy.

The Kincardine's form has tailed off a bit, but he's still decent value.

Thepundit, Youngsy and Rob talk more rubbish than most but Hell, that's not a crime either. They generally do so in reserved tones.

These Rangers threads would be pointless without Rangers fans.

Edited by Monkey Tennis