Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Speaking of Masonic fraternity, i see that Somers tried to integrate those shareholders who are in the craft into his way of thinking by a certain saying in his speech yesterday. Thankfully those who are never took him on.

Are you on the level here, Y?

I haven't watched the AGM aside from the boos and the daft wee gazebo. What a fucking rid neck.

Edited by The_Kincardine

BTW. same club??.......23 Dec 2014 18:28:55

I'm hearing Ms Laura tarbet rangers secretary for 43 years has been given 2& half years severance not 43!!!! So she loses due to the new rangers old rangers scenario being used by the board. I' m ashamed of my club if this is correct & god knows how the poor woman must feel after decades of service, anger, contempt, disgust spring too mind, absolutely shocking

BTW. same club??.......23 Dec 2014 18:28:55 I'm hearing Ms Laura tarbet rangers secretary for 43 years has been given 2& half years severance not 43!!!! So she loses due to the new rangers old rangers scenario being used by the board. I' m ashamed of my club if this is correct & god knows how the poor woman must feel after decades of service, anger, contempt, disgust spring too mind, absolutely shocking

You won't get a Rangers fan arguing with you on that.

BTW. same club??.......23 Dec 2014 18:28:55I'm hearing Ms Laura tarbet rangers secretary for 43 years has been given 2& half years severance not 43!!!! So she loses due to the new rangers old rangers scenario being used by the board. I' m ashamed of my club if this is correct & god knows how the poor woman must feel after decades of service, anger, contempt, disgust spring too mind, absolutely shocking

Wow.

To be honest he has completely exposed Somers, I do not agree with everything he does but this is seriously embarrassing for Somers and it also reveals to the SFA the underhand way things are being done to grab power for Ashley.

Think Somers has done a good job of exposing himself tbh. Are these mails really that significant in the face of his performance at the AGM?

To be honest he has completely exposed Somers, I do not agree with everything he does but this is seriously embarrassing for Somers and it also reveals to the SFA the underhand way things are being done to grab power for Ashley.

Can you explain to me the relevance of the content of the email... If real, it reads like he's just using the king offer to get Ashley in line, so to speak. A sort of stop fucking us about, or we'll go with king, "threat".

What am I missing?

Speaking of Masonic fraternity, i see that Somers tried to integrate those shareholders who are in the craft into his way of thinking by a certain saying in his speech yesterday. Thankfully those who are never took him on.

He's a bit of a dumbo as it seems, he should jack in his job.

Can you explain to me the relevance of the content of the email... If real, it reads like he's just using the king offer to get Ashley in line, so to speak. A sort of stop fucking us about, or we'll go with king, "threat".

What am I missing?

I kept asking this yesterday.

Nobody explained it for me.

I'm not sure that this is true. TUPE should recognise existing terms and conditions including redundancy entitlement, and length of service. Yours aDONis

This sounds correct to me.

If making redundancy payments, the employee’s length of service is calculated from their start date with the transferor – not the date you took over as their employer.

Somewhat ironically, an employee's relationship with the Company is warranted by TUPE. Or to put it another way, for people employed at Ibrox it was effectively only the Club that died.

Almost 3 years is quite recent WKR lite so stop acting the clown.

You know Bennett is in trouble when all his comfy wee touchstones come into play.

That's "fence sitter" and "WKR Lite". Time to insert that 'h' in my username, I'd say.

Anyway, if a week is a long time in politics, three years is an eternity in terms of the Rangers saga.

Lawell did make noises about Celtic being self sufficient when Rangers were first running aground. Much more recently however, he's talked about how much money Celtic lose due to Rangers not being alongside them.

The wish to pretend that Lawell would have it in for Rangers, is just another example of externalizing Rangers' problems in the way that's already been so damaging for the club.

I kept asking this yesterday.Nobody explained it for me.

I don't follow things too closely because frankly I'm passed the stage of being arsed.

But as far as I can tell, the board claimed that Ashley's offer was the only viable/real one, whereas the e-mail suggests King has at the very least made a formal offer which obviously is the favoured option among a large number of the fans.

Also, there is no discussion of the validity of either, just Somers pushing to accept Ashley's to save his own position, and after two years of folk lining their pockets I think fans are pissed off that directors are still looking after themselves rather than taking the better offer.

What? Stop being cryptic.

Did he say something Masonic then? What was it? What are the Masonic things a person can say anyway?

I don't follow things too closely because frankly I'm passed the stage of being arsed.

But as far as I can tell, the board claimed that Ashley's offer was the only viable/real one, whereas the e-mail suggests King has at the very least made a formal offer which obviously is the favoured option among a large number of the fans.

Also, there is no discussion of the validity of either, just Somers pushing to accept Ashley's to save his own position, and after two years of folk lining their pockets I think fans are pissed off that directors are still looking after themselves rather than taking the better offer.

Ok, thanks.

It pretty much confirms what people virtually knew anyway then. As someone said, any such sneakiness has surely been blasted from the water by his performance on Monday too.

What? Stop being cryptic.Did he say something Masonic then? What was it? What are the Masonic things a person can say anyway?

He'll no tell ye, in case his throat gets cut.