Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's a very simple solution to Sevco's financial woes: a merger with Celtic. Sell Ibrox and the associated property, sell off Sevco's players to whoever will take them, and start a joint venture together at Celtic Park. Call it Seltic (Sevco + Celtic).

Nothing Keith Jackson has to say is interesting/relevant/new.

I'm sure some people have found it interesting but no, there's nothing brand new in it.

I doubt many people see Rangers as anything other that totally fucked. The board will be back at Ashley's door soon for another loan in exchange for passing yet more power onto him.

King is nothing more than a petty thief. Ashley will have him for breakfast.

Deal with it tiny tears.

There's a very simple solution to Sevco's financial woes: a merger with Celtic. Sell Ibrox and the associated property, sell off Sevco's players to whoever will take them, and start a joint venture together at Celtic Park. Call it Seltic (Sevco + Celtic).

Merger with Partick, Sevco, Celtic and Queens.

Glasgow Thistle United.

Win the Champions League every year...

3763629208_c741d0f9bb.jpg

Merger with Partick, Sevco, Celtic and Queens.

Glasgow Thistle United.

Win the Champions League every year...

3763629208_c741d0f9bb.jpg

They could do their bit to fight homophobia in football by going for Glasgow Thistle Queens Utd.

Carver needs 75% shareholder approval to get that many shares. King and the 3 bears own 35% and they won't agree to it.

It looks like that was the point. The 3 Bears and King reject an offer for funding from Sarver. The spivs reject the counter offer. It continues until someone(something) folds.

!986 you say?

29 years ago, maybe in another 29 years celtic fans (and others) will stop bringing it up in an effort to somehow suggest that is relevant in a modern day Scotland.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz to all this guff.

It was Rob who brought it up.

And 1986! I see you have no problem with Rob taking about 1896!! Trying to unprove Rangers past...

Anytime one of you morons want to whitewash your bigoted past , I'll gladly remind you.

"Hello hello it's a grand old team to play for"

"Simply the fields of athenry"

Could you imagine The Sevco merging with Celtic? The banners they could come up with together? The causes to protest against? The indignation at Palestine flags, Americans wanting to buy into their club, the SNP, the, the.....

Would be truly something to see.

It was Rob who brought it up. And 1986! I see you have no problem with Rob taking about 1896!! Trying to unprove Rangers past... Anytime one of you morons want to whitewash your bigoted past , I'll gladly remind you.

Err I think it might have been you that started this little exchange Kingy post 18750?

Not completely a waste of time though, interesting to find a couple of pics that reflect on Celt*c's former days as an upstanding club of the British establishment !! ^_^

Could you imagine The Sevco merging with Celtic? The banners they could come up with together? The causes to protest against? The indignation at Palestine flags, Americans wanting to buy into their club, the SNP, the, the.....

Would be truly something to see.

I know just the man to make it happen.......

71176_10150172587805385_1642350_n.jpg

"Hello hello it's a grand old team to play for"

"Simply the fields of athenry"

''Every other Saturday's ma half day off, and its off to the Mass we go''....''Happily we walk along the Copland Road, me and ma wee pal Mo''

Err I think it might have been you that started this little exchange Kingy post 18750?

Not completely a waste of time though, interesting to find a couple of pics that reflect on Celt*c's former days as an upstanding club of the British establishment !! ^_^

When did that one with the "Butcher's Apron" date from?

And by the way could you all stop mentioning 1986

:lol: That's just totally bizarre....Daily Record Sport Journalist interviews another Daily Record Sport Journalist and at one point discuss a 3rd Daily Record Journalist's article.

Are they just going to interview each other now in a bid to ensure they don't steal their stories from other Sports Journalists like they've done previously?