Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your fans still actively support it, your club still feeds off it and does nothing to deter it.

You are speaking about something that ended 29 years ago, when I refer to celtic I am doing it in the modern relevant era.

Look you called me a bigot purely because of the football club I support, that was the ridiculous fail type post, you on the other hand have had 2 accounts banned for such things, you really do have a brass neck.

That's good comming from a club that still has senior UDA members as season ticket holders.

ETA ,,,and low and behold from TODAYS papers (is this relevant enough for you),,,

"Rangers fans set up UDA boss murder"

The murder of UDA boss John Gregg was set up by other Glasgow Rangers supporters.

Fans belonging to the rival UDA faction were on their way home in the same ferry as Gregg when they tipped off associates who organised an ambush.

Only minutes after Gregg was picked up by a taxi, he was attacked and shot dead in the docks area of Belfast.

Loyalist sources said people close to Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair's "C" Company were among dozens of paramilitaries who attended yesterday's Rangers match at Ibrox.

"There were people from the lower Shankill on the boat. Somebody on board would have known exactly what time he came off," said a source.

The killing of Gregg, 45, the UDA's South East Antrim commander and a member of the inner council, has sparked fears of a bloodbath among rival loyalist groupings.

As leading members from the organisation were preparing to meet to discuss its repercussions, two men were tonight being questioned by detectives in connection with the murder.

Members of the mainstream UDA were in no doubt that Adair's group was behind the killing. Half an hour before the boat docked, two taxis, thought to have been used in the attack, were hijacked in Argyle Court in the Shankill area of west Belfast.

One of the taxis, was later found abandoned in Gardner Street in the Peter's Hill area, close to Adair's stronghold in the lower Shankill estate.

The death in hospital of a second man, UDA member Robert Carson, 33, shot in the attack, has brought the number of dead to four since the present feud began.

Two other men, including the taxi driver, were wounded in the ambush which occurred as the cab stopped at traffic lights at the junction of Nelson Street and Great George's Street. The taxi driver was in a critical condition in hospital, while the other man's injuries were not believed to be life-threatening. The latest outrage follows the murder of two men over Christmas and New Year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-158026/Rangers-fans-set-UDA-boss-murder.html#ixzz3OJoG2vNT

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by THE KING

Great, now if tedi or one of the other zombies could post up something linking Celtic fans to the IRA this "who is most cunty?" competition can get underway. Again. For the avoidance of doubt, you all win. If you support either sevco or Celtic then you are at best a terrorist sympathiser.

Great, now if tedi or one of the other zombies could post up something linking Celtic fans to the IRA this "who is most cunty?" competition can get underway. Again. For the avoidance of doubt, you all win. If you support either sevco or Celtic then you are at best a terrorist sympathiser.

Tedi is melting the internet as we speak trying to find something.

I would not have to look very far.

Anyway my point was that you (a celtic fan) have a brass neck for calling anyone a bigot just because they happen to support a football team, especially as you have been banned under two other accounts for such things.

How dare you Ive never been banned for bigotry!...it was racisim.

I thought you had 1 account banned for Racism and the other?

anyway

'Bigotry is a state of mind where a person strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. Some examples include personal beliefs, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other group characteristics.'

Bigot

Maybe time to step away Tedi, you really have neither the moral position nor mental capacity to win this fight. As pointed out by myself and the Ayr fan above, you're all as bad as each other. Making shit up about people while trying to ignore the beam in thine own eye is not a strong debating position.

How dare you Ive never been banned for bigotry!...it was racisim.
I thought you had 1 account banned for Racism and the other? anyway 'Bigotry is a state of mind where a person strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. Some examples include personal beliefs, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other group characteristics.' Bigot
Honestly.

His two previous accounts are 'bosshogg' and 'captain kirk' it is common knowledge on this forum...if you ever stepped away from the Rangers section you would know this of course.

'he was only joking' :lol: is that tonev`s latest defence?

Not really on board with the meaning of "previous", are we, Tedi?

Squirm off what hook?

He was not joking when he admitted it, you are the only one who made this suggestion.

A racist admits he is a racist and you defend him by saying he is was only joking.....you could not make this shit up.

Getting there...