Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ha Ha

He has been outed as a bigot on numerous occasions, bit like you ya moron.

Unusually, Tedi, I agree with you on the man's character and effect his output has on the perpetuation of the Sectarian divide in our country. It takes two to tango, though, and if the "sickeningly sectarian brush" quote you've been bandying about with abandon for so long did, indeed, have its roots as an insult from the fuckwits on the other side of the fence (rather than from an impartial and accountable source), then I'm afraid it carries about as much weight as your explanation of the old club's five stars.

For the record, I and many other people find both sides of this divide equally obsolete, distasteful and stupid.

Unusually, Tedi, I agree with you on the man's character and effect his output has on the perpetuation of the Sectarian divide in our country. It takes two to tango, though, and if the "sickeningly sectarian brush" quote you've been bandying about with abandon for so long did, indeed, have its roots as an insult from the fuckwits on the other side of the fence (rather than from an impartial and accountable source), then I'm afraid it carries about as much weight as your explanation of the old club's five stars.

For the record, I and many other people find both sides of this divide equally obsolete, distasteful and stupid.

Exactly , but these morons oft quote this in regards to Phil, but they are to thick to realise its Rangers fans the Sun are taking about, "He has been tarred with a sickening sectarian brush"BY RANGERS FANS ,,hence they continued in the same article that he was "A proper and sound journalist "

Now is Tedi that fukin stupid that he is claiming that The Sun branded him sickeningly sectarian and a proper and sound journalist at the same time?!!!

Exactly , but these morons oft quote this in regards to Phil, but they are to thick to realise its Rangers fans the Sun are taking about, "He has been tarred with a sickening sectarian brush"BY RANGERS FANS ,,hence they continued in the same article that he was "A proper and sound journalist "

Now is Tedi that fukin stupid that he is claiming that The Sun branded him sickeningly sectarian and a proper and sound journalist at the same time?!!!

Thanks for proving my point. This kind of point-scoring whataboutery belongs in your lots' own wee playpen - most of us can delight in the berrz' travails without having to reference their former business partners all the time.

Two sides of the same coin - with nothing in common but the coin.

:unsure:

So has no8 but you still go for a drink with him.says something about you.

The point is, CB, the existence of No8. doesn't make Phil InsertNameHere any better or worse a person, or vice versa. They're both trapped in a mindset where fear and loathing of the "other" colours their day-to-day existence.

Ha Ha

I still cringe when I see a Rangers fan describe anyone else as a bigot considering your old club only became so successful due to the widespread hated and distrust of the Irish and Catholics that existed when Celtic were created.

It still exists today for that matter.

Ha Ha

His incubator blog was particularly bigoted even for him and I believe that help for heroes got in touch with the suns English edition over some of his previous comments.

Nice, that is completely out of context.

Did you really think you would get away with that one?

We believed Phil Mac Giolla Bhain to be a proper and sound journalist. Channel 4 News chief correspondent Alex Thomson obviously agreed and wrote the foreword in the book.

He was wrong and so were we..”

Do us all a favour, Tedi. As you obviously have the source material close at hand (metaphorically at least), post it up here so we can make our own minds up. No editorial comment or spin, thanks - we're all adults and mostly fairly good with the written word. You and The King are doing nothing more than cherry-picking what suits your differing agendas, and it serves no real purpose.

Or, take it to your own wee playpen and let us get on with laughing at the gummi berrz, phoenix nights and other sundry shenanigans.

Meaning of "King of the Hill" :- " a children's game in which the object is to beat one's rivals to the top of a mound or other high place, and to keep possession of the place. one who is in command or successful ...

It's an animated TV show based on monkey tennis.

Old question, but I never remember hearing an answer for it

How did the assets of Rangers end up going to Sevco Scotland instead of Sevco 5088?

I don't believe for a moment Green duped Whyte, as he would be leaving himself open to potential fraud.

Surely 5088 had a signed agreement from Duff & Phelps to purchase the assists?