Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would this be a good time to ask, what's left of Scottish football?

The longer and longer this goes on surely some bears are waking up to the fact that three years ago they should have gone, "naw, shove your history up yer arse, we're gonna start a new club that won't be a pension fund for a bunch of con men. "

Nothings left dont you know?..rangers will win the championship by 15 points (Tedi) and the SPL was decided in December (tedi).

Aye, hindsight's a wonderful thing though eh? :(

The history thing tbf seems to bother celtic fans a lot more than us, spending thousands on newspaper adverts is only the tip of the iceberg.

Rangers fans should have acted quicker, can't deny it and a lot of support picked the wrong fights to fight but the history thing gets given too much importance imo.

Aye, fair enough. Even I didn't think it would turn out this badly for you.

The alarm bells should've started ringing a lot earlier though imo. Although tbf to you Benny I think you saw a lot of this coming, there just wasn't enough Bears with similar foresight.

Try reading through this thread from the start, robbo. You'll be amazed at the amount of propaghanda that has turned out to be true. Fans of all clubs, between bouts of pointing and laughing, actually tried to warn you lot what was coming. From Murray to Whyte to Green to the Kraydales to Ashley, it's all been speculated about on here and, without exception, rubbished by the P&B sleuth.

Still, you can no doubt get a ST for a decent bit of pavement, eh?

It isn't needed.

Posted 25 April 2014 - 20:12
  • My Team:St.Mirren

stonedsailor, on 25 Apr 2014 - 17:46, said:snapback.png

Almost caught up, lots of laughs.

.......before I forget, again no apologies if a repost.

We fuckin telt ye's, and yer attitude made ye get all defensive and uppity. You could all have saved yerselves heaps of pain and humiliation if you listened. Don't make the same mistake, walk away.

This x 1000.

Many of us tried to warn them last summer, what were we told?

Roughly, "youz r aww pure jealous n aw that, we've got SPL players, GIRFUY."

Something comes to mind about roosting and chickens.

Admittedly, it's from before your time on here. Maybe you should read a bit of 'history'.

ETA Beat me to it WRK.

Edited by cyderspaceman

The history thing tbf seems to bother celtic fans a lot more than us, spending thousands on newspaper adverts is only the tip of the iceberg.

Rangers fans should have acted quicker, can't deny it and a lot of support picked the wrong fights to fight but the history thing gets given too much importance imo.

"should have acted quicker" ???

But they haven't acted even yet.

They are still shouting and bawling but doing nothing of any consequence. Other than getting up the noses of normal people for their inability to understand the world has moved on from their Champions League days. .

Sorry but this is utter shite, I am a football supporter, I go to more Arbroath games per season than you do Killie ones, no I will continue to go to Scottish Football games whether it be Arbroath or the odd Dundee game (not UTD ;)) and I will continue to support Rangers albeit not financially.

This could really happen for you Ted.

Do it. Become an Arbroath fan. You could like yourself.

What is legalised theft? Potentially actionable words if someone with lots of money wants to make life difficult for uppitty fans, maybe?

Not sure about Davidson but perhaps Jim Murphy is conveniently in the neighbourhood of another big breaking Glasgow news story to add lustre to his reputation as the fourth emergency service/ man of the lower case people.

:P

Jim could be the man. This is him appealing to a pensioner to help bale out the Rangers using just some of his 'out of this world' wealth. For those not of a religious persuasion, 'out of this world' wealth is the same as wealth 'off the radar'. .

B1Gt0YICcAA_2rZ.jpg

Edited by thelegendthatis

@funatthetop: 7.6 million spent by fans in 1 year on merchandise. Rangers received 590,000. Sports Direct kept 7 million. We now need a 6.5 million loan.

@WATP115: @funatthetop so MA effectively loaned RFC the fans cash

Edited by dave.j

@funatthetop: 7.6 million spent by fans in 1 year on merchandise. Rangers received 590,000. Sports Direct kept 7 million. We now need a 6.5 million loan.

@WATP115: @funatthetop so MA effectively loaned RFC the fans cash

I don't know if the figures are correct but the underlying meaning is spot on.

I think McCoist must take most of the blame. But he won't.

I don't think I'll ever tire of that picture.Stupid, spiteful, hopeless b*****ds.

Now that is glorious.

If there's one thing that typifies the sheer idiocy of the Rangers support over the last 3 years it's that stupid banner.

Edited by AberdeenBud