Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers fan fighting fund are splashing the fans cash

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30917103

I, also, am no legal expert but I do know that except for D-notices and Super Injunctions, legal matters tend to take an eternity to grind their way to a conclusion. Any result gained, whether negative or positive is likely to be too late.

Dave King speaketh

Dave King statement regarding his SARS case: "I am happy with the settlement and the opportunity to lead a normal business life.

"My business interests have performed very strongly post-settlement with the SA government by far my largest customer.

"I am also able to enjoy my role as Executive Chairman of a public company without the integrity issues that previously dogged me."

The police don't usually comment on an ongoing/current investigation....you utter fud

Well if you read Densboys post (below) he is implying that they have been commenting on this ...

Police Scotland are investigating ... they seem to believe him.

Maybe it would be an idea if you stopped diving right in and actually read the posts first ....

Well if you read Densboys post (below) he is implying that they have been commenting on this ...

No...he said the police were investigating....he then comments with his opinion of this.

You then posted the police made no comment....I then pointed out the police don't usually comment on an ongoing investigation.

If you can't get yer head round this phone a friend to explain it to you.

Maybe it would be an idea if you stopped diving right in and actually read the posts first ....

Right back at you fud.

Edited by the 67