Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From today's Observer.

Man of the week

Ex-Rangers director Dave King, correcting any wrong impressions given by his 41 tax fraud convictions. King, looking to return, says 2013’s resolution to the case in South Africa – paying £44m to avoid 82 years in prison - was “a favourable settlement” that allows him to start over, “without the integrity issues that previously dogged me”.

Among the key favourable lines from judge Mr Justice Southwood in 2010: “Mr King is extremely arrogant, and obviously thinks that whatever he says is so”; “He has no respect for the truth” and: “In our assessment, is a glib and shameless liar.”

I know everyone knows these stories, but you can't remind people enough just in case they are tempted to be conned by good old Dave. When I say conned, I mean conned again.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Very quiet here the last few days. Any chance this is the lull before the storm?

Will tomorrow be Armageddon for The Rangers? :lol: Or will we have to wait a few more days?

I know with Ashley's generosity they will survive, but the possibility of Rangers being totally wiped out never to play football is a very attractive option. Everyone else has had enough of their puffed up arrogance and their corrupt existence. :thumbsdown .

Action Jacksons scooptastic latest

keith jackson @tedermeatballs · 8m 8 minutes ago

If you think Mike Ashley will get the book thrown at him by the SFA on tuesday, think again. Will be a no show.

https://twitter.com/tedermeatballs/with_replies

keith jackson @tedermeatballs · 16s 17 seconds ago

I'm told the lawyers are involved and the hearing will be stalled. Damp squib.

?edit for spacing

Edited by bennett

Action Jacksons scooptastic latest

keith jackson @tedermeatballs · 8m 8 minutes ago

If you think Mike Ashley will get the book thrown at him by the SFA on tuesday, think again. Will be a no show.https://twitter.com/tedermeatballs/with_replies

keith jackson @tedermeatballs · 16s 17 seconds ago

I'm told the lawyers are involved and the hearing will be stalled. Damp squib.

?edit for spacing

Wait a minute, Tedi was wrong?

From today's Observer.

Man of the week

Ex-Rangers director Dave King, correcting any wrong impressions given by his 41 tax fraud convictions. King, looking to return, says 2013’s resolution to the case in South Africa – paying £44m to avoid 82 years in prison - was “a favourable settlement” that allows him to start over, “without the integrity issues that previously dogged me”.

• Among the key favourable lines from judge Mr Justice Southwood in 2010: “Mr King is extremely arrogant, and obviously thinks that whatever he says is so”; “He has no respect for the truth” and: “In our assessment, is a glib and shameless liar.”

I know everyone knows these stories, but you can't remind people enough just in case they are tempted to be conned by good old Dave. When I say conned, I mean conned again.

You've got to laugh at the Observer - imagine reporting, as fact, elements of King's history that he's decided not to keep :blink:

Next they'll be telling us that Rangers went tits-up :wacko:

Cockwomble, Regan and Brother Ogilvie will be falling over each other to see who can unzip Ashley's troosers first and administer the first BJ.

:o

Back in the day when Rangers were still alive that club had no problems in borrowing money secured against the stadium John Brown played for.

:huh:

With Big Mike it is end of business from the petty cash.

:unsure2:

There a great stories to be broken around this shambles and they are in the public interest.

:blink:

More buffoonery from an utter balloon !!

He really does believe that he is a real journalist, i'm not sure whats funnier - how serious he takes himself or the adoration from his fans (like Densboy).....

Have you read the piece through the link '****** Blood Festival' at the bottom of the page ?? What a f*ckin roaster!!

Have you read the piece through the link '****** Blood Festival' at the bottom of the page ?? What a f*ckin roaster!!

I hadn't realised there were comments at the bottom !

I'd thought that him mentioning "Zadok The Priest" was some sort of Old Firm or 'Rangers' reference that I wasn't savvy with ... turns out he was on about the Champions League Theme which, of course, it isn't! :1eye

Edited by Ned Nederlander