Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's hilarious the extent the media have gone to in order to try and pretend this game had some significance. Premiership team secures comfortable but boring 2-0 win over struggling Championship side. Nothing to see here.

Most interesting part of a mostly uncontested win for the Green Them over the Blue Them.

The commentator making reference to 'the Toryglen end' and 'the Mount Florida end'.

Over the moon the home of Queens Park and our national team is no longer tarnished with ends being referred to by the Bigot Brothers names.

Not often said but

Well done the BBC

Most interesting part of a mostly uncontested win for the Green Them over the Blue Them.

The commentator making reference to 'the Toryglen end' and 'the Mount Florida end'.

Over the moon the home of Queens Park and our national team is no longer tarnished with ends being referred to by the Bigot Brothers names.

Not often said but

Well done the BBC

Well done BBC my arse you should have turned the volume down so folk didn t have to listen to vile getting chanted out by both sets off fans

Edited by Sheep77

Graham Spiers was outed as the discredited journalist he is by publishing a match report on a game he hadn't even been to. Now who does that remind you of ? :lol:

SImilar to the RFC website stating that they played a game in Spain and came away with a European Trophy. :1eye Discredited club.

SImilar to the RFC website stating that they played a game in Spain and came away with a European Trophy. :1eye Discredited club.

It's reported that The Rangers played a game against Celtic at Hampden this afternoon, but it seems they picked a bunch of unemployable Govan benefit scroungers to kick a fitba' for an hour instead.

If I was a Rangers fan I would be totally embarrassed with that display, Celtic treated it almost as a training match in the second half, you could see that they were not pushing hard, yet Rangers could not muster one shot on goal, as a neutral it was not entertaining, if this is THE fixture that everyone has been waiting for, I am happy to wait forever for the next one

Another nail in the coffin of newcunto, after todays display it might actually sink in that this is just not the same club as before...pleasing

We've lost to celtic many times and will continue to do so, whats your point Dougal?

According to the BBC

"Police have said 19 men were arrested for offences connected with the Celtic-Rangers football match in Glasgow.

As well as minor public order offences, 10 of the arrests concerned alleged sectarian breaches of the peace.

Eleven men are expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday; five others are subject of a report to the procurator fiscal; three were issued with a fixed penalty notice.

Police said the behaviour of most fans at the game was "excellent".

Match commander Ch Supt Andy Bates said: "As usual the vast majority of the 50,000 fans were here to enjoy the game and support their respective team; they deserve credit for their excellent behaviour.

"However, again, it is the minority of fans who spoiled the occasion by for example setting off flares and singing sectarian songs.

"We dealt with any incidents swiftly and with minimum disruption. As at 1700 hours, 19 men have been arrested for a number of offences - mostly alleged minor public order offences but include 10 arrests for alleged sectarian BOPs (breaches of the peace)."

Chief Superintendent Bates (who as a child was probably known as Master) should listen to the BBC broadcast, from what I heard , there were considerably more than 19 men singing sectarian songs

If I was a Rangers fan I would be totally embarrassed with that display, Celtic treated it almost as a training match in the second half, you could see that they were not pushing hard, yet Rangers could not muster one shot on goal, as a neutral it was not entertaining, if this is THE fixture that everyone has been waiting for, I am happy to wait forever for the next one

If I was a Celtic fan I would have been absolutely raging after that second half performance, particularly if I had been at the game. Imagine paying good money to watch your team play half a game, then come out for a training session in the other half.

It was definitely not worth paying to see that shite.

I wonder if they took the foot off the gas in the second half so that this would somehow reduce the tension that a real drubbing might have caused?