Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Credit to No8, he's the last Visigoth standing on the BRALT. The others have surrendered and walked away.

It really is black knight stuff, at this point.

Maybe it'll still work out OK? Who knows?but it's definitely more than a scratch.

Edited by kildog

It got to much for him and his head exploded, emitting a small amount of oxygen into the atmosphere.

I think...

I think it speaks volumes that the only sane Rangers fan left on P&B is Knightswood Bear and he doesn't post on the BRALT!

The people like to quote our judges with reference to newco/oldco but seemingly choose to ignore the South African judge who stated that David Cunningham King's "evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by documents and other objective evidence".

Has any journo asked for supporting evidence for anything DK has uttered?

The people like to quote our judges with reference to newco/oldco but seemingly choose to ignore the South African judge who stated that David Cunningham King's "evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by documents and other objective evidence".

Has any journo asked for supporting evidence for anything DK has uttered?

He said he doesn't know what he'll do until he has full control of the club.

Convenient that.

He's a bear though. That's all that matters.....

I think it speaks volumes that the only sane Rangers fan left on P&B is Knightswood Bear and he doesn't post on the BRALT!

He's just a bloke who happens to support rangers - or the rangers, anyway. The others are rangers supporters - there's an almighty difference.

And in fairness, there are one or two other decent rangers-affiliated posters - who, totally coincidentally, don't hang around the BRALT either...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:GOOD MORNING SEETHERS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

At this moment I am pretty cross. After lunchtime I will be fizzing mad. By dinner I'll most likely be absolutely furious, and by bedtime I'll almost certainly be a raging mess, booting the dog up and down the living room.

"The court had seen King testify for four days and are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by documents and other objective evidence.

:lol:

Edited by BinoBalls

How many shares in the clumpany does Chairman elect Paul Murray hold?

"I ask that all who attend the general meeting on Friday do so with the calmness and the dignity that is befitting of this great club.”

“It is important that I lead by example following my commitment to transparency and accountability.”

Dave King. :lol:

He has shown intent.

This statement makes it clear that he had set up a call between new and old, which certainly seems to point that he has a nomad, he cannot make an official announcement until he is in a position to do so.

,Based on that decision WH Ireland agreed to remain in place to effect a proper handover to the incoming Nomad. I coordinated a call between both parties for this afternoon to effect the initial introduction.'

He showed intent when he delivered the papers that triggered the EGM, as others have said the intent that is need now for shareholders peace of mind is that of the prospective NOMAD.

It may be he is holding off until the resolutions have been voted on and passed in the good guy's favour.But every minute delay much be eating into the confidence of any sensible shareholder, unless they already know who the new NOMAD is going to be . but then wouldn't the rest of know that too as Dave is very keen on sharing all sorts of information that is negative to the current regime , just not so much on how the future one is going to get more than the initial foothold of winning the egm ?

He showed intent when he delivered the papers that triggered the EGM, as others have said the intent that is need now for shareholders peace of mind is that of the prospective NOMAD.

It may be he is holding off until the resolutions have been voted on and passed in the good guy's favour.But every minute delay much be eating into the confidence of any sensible shareholder, unless they already know who the new NOMAD is going to be . but then wouldn't the rest of know that too as Dave is very keen on sharing all sorts of information that is negative to the current regime , just not so much on how the future one is going to get more than the initial foothold of winning the egm ?

To me it looks like the replacement is lined up but not signed up.

It would hardly be surprising if, after agreeing to take the gig, the new firm wanted to check things thoroughly before finally committing to put their reputation on the line.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

They should be kicked out the league for good for this embarrassment.

There was a one off opportunity to do that when the original club went into liquidation and the authorities didn't have the vision to take it.

To me it looks like the replacement is lined up but not signed up.

It would hardly be surprising if, after agreeing to take the gig, the new firm wanted to check things thoroughly before finally committing to put their reputation on the line.

In all probability , as there is no way Dave King could be so amateur to not have one lined up(surely not ?), but what happens if they take a look at The Rangers as is and find that it has been the SD/MASH money that has kept them going the last 6 months. Do King et la trois biere's have the funds in place to satisfy the new NOMAD that they will be able to meet the Companies( not the club's :rolleyes: ) securities to the market ,till they can get a share issue carried out , bearing in mind that come Monday 9am SD, can at any point , ask for their monies back?