Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok thanks for making the point..not sure why but thanks anyway, I never claimed any of it went to Rangers in fact I stated the opposite.

Again not interested in your newco / oldco comfort blanket stuff but the £20M was an investment that found its way into the club which he never got back or it would be in the accounts.

A loan you get back £5 / £10m is not really putting money into the club.

Of the £32.3 million, the Murray Group is investing £9.3 million with new investment of approximately £20 million from Ben Nevis Holdings, a company associated with Dave King, a successful Scottish businessman based in South Africa. A further £3 million is being invested by private parties.

King's tax assessment is made up, among other things, of a R4,8m tax bill on his Sandhurst house,

R101,44m on a Falcon 900, R188,47m on a Talacar shareholders loa
n account, R2,1m on a Ferrari,
R17,24m for living expenses and-his largest single tax claim- R200m income from Rangers Football Club.

Has there been a single utterance yet how the new regime are going to stop Sevco losing money hand over fist?

And getting the fans back won't be enough given the massive losses sustained whilst Charlie was getting world record crowds in the third tier.

As I've said before , it's churlish not to give the fans a bit of credit here, but I still can't see how you turn Sevco into a sustainable(no laughing) outfit.

Also doesn't seem to be much of the "just happy to have a 'club' to support" chat emanating from ra peeps now, it's seems to be all about "rightful place" and GIRFUY now. Bizarre, but then I think we sometimes underestimate the trauma of the last 3 years on yer average bear's psyche.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Has there been a single utterance yet how the new regime are going to stop Sevco losing money had over fist?

And getting the fans back won't be enough given the massive losses sustained whilst Charlie was getting world record crowds in the third tier.

As I've said before , it's churlish not to give the fans a bit of credit here, but I still can't see how you turn Sevco into a sustainable(no laughing) outfit.

Also doesn't seem to be much of the "just happy to have a 'club' to support" chat emanating from ra peeps now, it's seems to be all about "rightful place" and GIRFUY now. Bizarre, but then I think we sometimes underestimate the trauma of the last 3 years on yer average bear.

GET IT RIGHT UP YE!!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

Lest we forget ..........

Rangers men such as King,McColl and Park had years to put together a deal when SDM was selling. They didn't want to know. They could easily have come up with a better offer than Whyte..They didn't want to know..Now the Oldco are dead..gone..they are all of a sudden concerned. Piss Off!! You had your chance and you sat on your hands while we watched the prolonged and agonising death of our club.f

Has there been a single utterance yet how the new regime are going to stop Sevco losing money hand over fist?

Also doesn't seem to be much of the "just happy to have a 'club' to support" chat emanating from ra peeps now, it's seems to be all about "rightful place" and GIRFUY now. Bizarre, but then I think we sometimes underestimate the trauma of the last 3 years on yer average bear's psyche.

I suppose they won't exactly know themselves yet until they get a chance to go through the books\contracts etc.

I suppose stopping the crazy wages and bonuses to management and directors will be a priority, onerous contracts will have to be thoroughly checked out....

We'll just have to wait and see how things are, then try and deal with it.

And get rid of Boyd and McCulloch.

Oh dear :lol:

Look at the date...2012. A lot of things have come to light since then. I have wanted Dave King from more or less day 1. That is one post but you will find dozens where i have stated who i wanted.

Oh Dear indeed.