Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No son, Phil has got Rangers fans laughing at him as once again he's been shown up to be the bigoted gobshite that he's always been from when he grew up in Rutherglen. Although other gobshites, like you and Dhenbhoy take in every word that he spouts as gospel.

A Sevco fan calling someone a bigot. Pot, kettle springs to mind. Feckin unbelievable!

The tears from the old succulent lamb team like Provan and the Daily Record will be thoroughly worth it when it all goes tits up again.

To be fair to a couple of pundits on SSB yesterday they were saying that the fans should be careful with the new regime as Chuckie Green was also promising similar things.

Rather than heeding the advice, SSB are now on the WATP enemies list.

It's difficult not to feel some sympathy for the likes of Davie Provan, who are pining for the days of succulent lamb. To be fair, I would love to see AC/DC with Bon Scott again, but unfortunately, just like Rangers, he died.

Edited by pozbaird

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scott-mcdermott-dont-forget-human-5293474

Here was me thinking finally an article about the millions unpaid to Creditors whilst the arrogant new board ride into town (obviously suffering from memory loss)

But No...

Just the usual MSM over dramatised, tear stained **** about the poor wee tea lady and kit man at Mordor.

And any of the blame aimed at King or Murray ?

This is getting pathetic now.

But lo and behold it yet again gives the MSM another chance to mention Sevco are "back for the sake of Scottish Football"

Repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scott-mcdermott-dont-forget-human-5293474

Here was me thinking finally an article about the millions unpaid to Creditors whilst the arrogant new board ride into town (obviously suffering from memory loss)

But No...

Just the usual MSM over dramatised, tear stained **** about the poor wee tea lady and kit man at Mordor.

And any of the blame aimed at King or Murray ?

This is getting pathetic now.

But lo and behold it yet again gives the MSM another chance to mention Sevco are "back for the sake of Scottish Football"

Repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind..

Inviting John Greig into the Directors box on Tuesday. :lol::lol: The guy sat on his hands during the Whyte era and then walked away.

I can see them buying a Deloren and travel back in time for the party tunes and war chest.

Its like watching reruns of Friends we all know what the story is but its still funny at times.

No further proof needed that he is off his meds ...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only thing is if they ever get back to challenging your club will be signing joint deals like they did in the past and you will use that unholy alliance to carve out a bigger slice of media deals and prize monies. So while you don't need the clownshoe club if they did get to where they want to go your club would be a willing accomplice in creating a greater gap between the the same cheeks and the Diddy teams.

Not at all. It's about the most honest thing he's said since coming back into the picture.

Both clubs pander to social inadequates who need some kind of identity to mark them out as "special". It's the identities chosen which make the two so distasteful.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

He's not wrong tbh: both have exploited sectarianism and bigotry since the 19th century.

Ra Shellick are lost without them. Just look at your average crowds ffs.

:lol:

Not at all. It's about the most honest thing he's said since coming back into the picture.

Both clubs pander to social inadequates who need some kind of identity to mark them out as "special". It's the identities chosen which make the two so distasteful.

Don't you come from a Celticminded family?

Are they " social inadequates" ......

Don't you come from a Celticminded family?

Are they " social inadequates" ......

I'm 51 years old, for fúck's sake. I have had my own family for over two decades.

At what point would you say it's acceptable to be judged by your our own personality and characteristics rather than heredity?

And no, I wouldn't characterise a Scots family who were Roman catholic as "celtic-minded", whatever the fúck that is supposed to mean. Football in my childhood, and now, was and is a sport, an entertainment. Although, if that's what you mean, my Mother was "Morecambe and Wise-minded", I suppose.

Let's just hope your team take the chance afforded them on Tuesday night ..... Imagine the disgrace if they lay down and rolled over.

Indeed.

We've a decent record on the field against Rangers since the re-birth. We're not in good form though.

Off the field, the club's record on the Rangers question is less impressive.

Only thing is if they ever get back to challenging your club will be signing joint deals like they did in the past and you will use that unholy alliance to carve out a bigger slice of media deals and prize monies. So while you don't need the clownshoe club if they did get to where they want to go your club would be a willing accomplice in creating a greater gap between the the same cheeks and the Diddy teams.

You implying that it's the same club ?

I'm 51 years old, for fúck's sake. I have had my own family for over two decades.

At what point would you say it's acceptable to be judged by your our own personality and characteristics rather than heredity?

And no, I wouldn't characterise a Scots family who were Roman catholic as "celtic-minded", whatever the fúck that is supposed to mean. Football in my childhood, and now, was and is a sport, an entertainment. Although, if that's what you mean, my Mother was "Morecambe and Wise-minded", I suppose.

Why you still arguing with these idiots ?

There's no reasoning with the "if yer naw wanny us then yer wanny them" fruitcakes of this world.

Has anyone heard anything about Sky Tv demanding as part of a deal for next season televised Rangers Celtic matches?

I seem to remember being told Sky would walk away from Scottish football if Sevco wasn't allowed into the SPL.