Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some of them still can't accept the death of the old club.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=280775&st=0"%20title="Previous%20page"%20rel=

Pleasing.

I didn't read it but it does appear detailed and no doubt contains a lot of convincing diatribe - I seem to remember the author being pointed-and-laughed at on here for a previous tear-stained "they fear us" style thread some time ago!?.

I did see this bit and cringe though "The ramifications of Craig Whyte’s stewardship of Rangers have been calamitous for all of Scottish Football, resulting in reduced revenue, reduced sponsorship and job losses." - which is, of course, absolute horse-shite !!

If anyone has read the entire piece could they confirm that that the author believes Rangers have been dealt a dull one by all the haterz and have never done anything wrong what-so-ever!?

I didn't read it but it does appear detailed and no doubt contains a lot of convincing diatribe - I seem to remember the author being pointed-and-laughed at on here for a previous tear-stained "they fear us" style thread some time ago!?.

I did see this bit and cringe though "The ramifications of Craig Whyte’s stewardship of Rangers have been calamitous for all of Scottish Football, resulting in reduced revenue, reduced sponsorship and job losses." - which is, of course, absolute horse-shite !!

If anyone has read the entire piece could they confirm that that the author believes Rangers have been dealt a dull one by all the haterz and have never done anything wrong what-so-ever!?

Didn't get through all of it Ned, not with the time I spend attempting to wreck Falkirk threads, but I did read enough to see that the writer confuses 'relative' with 'relevant', as well as 'infer' with 'imply'.

He does also claim pretty much what you suggest.

I can't get a decent stream though and we don't get the 'box' here ... ya fucking clown. It ended 1 - 1 though so maybe I'll be lucky with 2nd half.

Glad you watched it ... you'd get to see what a goal looks like.

You didn't fancy following it on the match thread on P&B then .....? Nah I didn't think so, too preoccupied posting your random drivel and pish on here. Where did I say I watched your game anyway, just because I knew what was on the TV schedule this afternoon doesn't suggest that I actually sat down to watch your mob Vs The Arabs, ya f*cking clown!!!

I could hardly comment on the P&B match thread as I couldn't see anything and the P&B thread hardly gives you an insight on the play.

I kept an eye on the BBC update thread.

We know you watched it Rob, don't deny it and there's no need to be ashamed, you cannot be expected to happy with the dire fare your team produces. It's okay.

Edit: I did skim through the thread later ... mainly to see the opinion of the crucial incidents ... and to congratulate United on not collapsing like the Dons.

Talking about obsessions ... how did you know I wasn't on the thread earlier ? ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't watch that lot (other than against us) if they were playing down the local park! Just a rough guess that you would rather post on here about Rangers, than following your own match thread, I reckon it was pretty accurate. They really must sort out the broadband issue in Barlinnie, have you tried writing to your MSP ?

Dhen, Celtic match threads, sevco being shite, life in general..?

Nah life's good, aye the football's shite at the moment, but some positive changes this week. The fortunes of C*ltic or any other club than Rangers? not interested in the slightest.

Top patter that, aye well done. I really don't think you're that interested in the football at all tbh .

Aint that the truth.

Honestly mate you need to learn to ignore the more overly obsessives. They really are not worth reading and are certainly not worth replying to.

Most people interested in football watch as much as they can, you on the other hand won't watch that lot.

A fair number of OF fans won't watch ANY other team. I think it's because they don't really like football.

Nah life's good, aye the football's shite at the moment, but some positive changes this week. The fortunes of C*ltic or any other club than Rangers? not interested in the slightest.

Yet another Orc who reveals that he has no interest in football in general. Only interested in supremacy and singing some old ditties along with like-minded morons. Utter fud.

WAPT

Yet another Orc who reveals that he has no interest in football in general. Only interested in supremacy and singing some old ditties along with like-minded morons. Utter fud.

WAPT

I never / very rarely watch celtic either. Not sure how that equates to having no interest in football.

Most people interested in football watch as much as they can, you on the other hand won't watch that lot.

I do watch other football and enjoy my Saturday coupon like any one else, but I don't seek out message boards to regularly post on the fortunes of other clubs or just to generally throw shit around and point the finger at other fans. Pointless.