Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If anything he still sounds overqualified for the club.

It probably sums up Greig's particular brand of idiocy that they felt it necessary to single him out for attention.

Rather than just assuming he fell within that collection of thickuntery that is "Rangers Legends".

I never / very rarely watch celtic either. Not sure how that equates to having no interest in football.

Can you not read, Orc? He said 'or any other team'. So he doesn't watch the team his manky mob are playing against? He doesn't look to see how the scores went on match day? You are all fuckwits. I see you have gone all gung-ho now that the Kaiser is among his fourstars. Let's see how that plays out. Fud.

Where did I say that i wasn't interested in football in general, the specific fortunes of other Scottish clubs? nah I'm not interested.

Supremacy !!? Don't talk f*ckin shite, the last three years have been anything but a show of supremacy.

As for your point about songs read back a few pages.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzz? Hope you saw yer fckn leg aff.

WAPT

I'll watch anybody against anybody - some as a fan, some wanting (normally celtic, rangers or Chelsea) somebody to get beat, others to keep an eye on bets, and some just because it's football. Anybody saying "I don't watch (insert team here) ever" is missing out on the likes of Raith against the Tribute Act (twice :thumsup2)or Guarin's screamer against celtic a couple of weeks ago (or the first leg of that tie, which was great entertainment). Seems stupid to me, but it takes all sorts, I suppose.

I just wonder how some feel qualified to comment on players/teams when they never see them play...

I comment on what I watch, which, at the moment, is mainly Spanish football.

You will rarely see me on match threads involving the OF, unless it's in Europe.

I'll watch Celtic no problem in big European games or cup finals. I want them to get pumped rotten of course, but I have no issues tuning in to games involving them. Usually turn the sound off and stick a CD on mind you. Fcuked if I'm listening to that diddly-squiddly 'and the Glas-go Sell-teek will be there' pre-match pish.

I comment on what I watch, which, at the moment, is mainly Spanish football.

You will rarely see me on match threads involving the OF, unless it's in Europe.

You don't see me on too many match threads at all - at least, not during the games. I mainly watch English games (enjoying the Man U/Arsenal match atm), some Spanish, a fair bit of French and some German. Scottish matches mainly when there's money riding on it...