Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This 16 team top flight, no playoffs, due to TV 'demands' is serious bullshit.... Or at least it better be. My team has just went to the bottom of the league, and faces a dogfight for survival. Hibs are battling hard for second place to try for an easier playoff route. Queens and Falkirk are fighting hard too. Motherwell, Ross C and St Mirren are heading for some seriously important post-split nailbiters.

I don't buy this 16 team bullshit, not at this point in ANY season. Just as we hit the squeaky bum part? No way. If however, the authorities, clubs, and TV companies DID gerrymander this bullshit scenario, I'd be finished with Scottish football. I would cut my season ticket in two and post it back to Stewart Gilmour the day after they announced it.

Not that he'd give much of a fcuk anyway, he wants out of St Mirren and Scottish football himself. Still, I'd be on the golf course of a Saturday, and I already have my tickets for the three Wembley NFL games, so I would simply do those and schedule in a handful of trips to St James Park in Newcastle. Wouldn't miss the Scottish corrupt SPFL at all.

Calm down ya mentalist, its a bloody wind up.

Q.3 ... you avoided answering .. how the club 'pander to it' .. . given recent bans handed out to the 128 for letting off flares ...

Note : Nothing you have stated is illegal so why would they need to be identified and excluded?

Question three I answered quite clearly.

When you start to rely on the "it's not illegal" argument, you lose. Just like your Ugly Sisters.

Word is that Premiership will be increased to 16 teams next season, with relegation of 3 plus one play off the following year

This is the post which started the p and b reconstruction general panic.

Ffs.....

Was this talk of reconstruction not fuelled by Lawwell saying something about wanting Celtic to play less Domestic games & more European games?!

I'm all for Celtic, and Rangers for that matter, fcuking off in the belief that they're a Scottish version of the Harlem Globe Trotters!

Edited by sjc

You still haven't answered ... when you deflect like Bennett you look like an arse.

Of course I have - the refusal to accept an answer you don't like is just another similarity between the two sets of fans.

It may well not be illegal to sing songs and display banners glorifying terrorists, but if your club can't see why others might find this an offence against decency and act to stop it, then they deserve every once of opprobrium directed their way.

How do you prevent something that is not illegal? I also find that statement laughable since a private business owner does not have the right to turn away guests based on their personal dislikes or beliefs since it would discrimination.

That aside what does it matter that you, I or others find it distasteful ... I'm not even sure there are that many banners displayed or who pays attention to them other than tne 'easily offended let's do something about it' moronic element of society .. Mainly those that have nothing better to do. I seriously doubt that many of the diddies on here, who bring it up, really care about it other than to use it to wind Celtic fans up. Seriously I doubt their belief systems run much deeper than that.

A business owner does not have to give a reason for refusing a customer - it is down to the individual to prove they have been discriminated against.

How to stop massive banners being displayed? Oh, that's a tough one.

The songs? Make it clear to customers what is not acceptable, and eject those who participate. Cancel STs if appropriate.

We all have a justifiable go at your Ugly Sisters for their behaviour - well strangely enough many of us find your fans' behaviour just as objectionable on occasion - and it's not that rare, either.

The only ground requirements these days concern a safety certificate.Seating requirements are gone. It's amazing how many people seem not to realise this.

I didn't think so but then as a Raith fan its been many years since premier league requirements bothered me! It's all I could think of to excuse such an omission.

Dave King never smiles

Would you smile if you'd just taken on that toxic club?

Professional poker players don't smile either. I watched one win a million dollars on TV once. He raised his arms in victory, but didn't crack even the tiniest smile.

Maybe Dave King is a poker player in his spare time?

Would you smile if you'd just taken on that toxic club?

Professional poker players don't smile either. I watched one win a million dollars on TV once. He raised his arms in victory, but didn't crack even the tiniest smile.

Maybe Dave King is a poker player in his spare time?

2341-fascinating.jpg

2341-fascinating.jpg

You were good on here the last couple of days. Good, well thought-out posts, sensible comments.

Sad to see you slip back so quickly.

ETA - beautiful kitten. Looks very much like the one I had years ago. His name was, ahem, Blue.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

Funny that, in the day rumours start circling about a 16 team league, we get Lawwell issuing veiled threats about how Celtic would make more money without the current TV deal. He also states Celtic are losing £10m a year without Rangers. Hmmm

Funny that, in the day rumours start circling about a 16 team league, we get Lawwell issuing veiled threats about how Celtic would make more money without the current TV deal. He also states Celtic are losing £10m a year without Rangers. Hmmm

There must be some mistake here as Lawwell was hailed as the master negotiator for getting the current tv deal.

Must be a mistake right enough.

...And Rico says that celtic are not losing money, it's all lies spread by Dave King...