Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Calling all Bears.wmdml3.jpg

Allan WoodsRangers Pride
3 hrs ·

IBROX REFURBISHMENT ...... I am looking to collate a list of volunteers who are willing to give up a few hours or days of their time to help with essential work at Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park. Tradesmen in all trades are especially required but there is also plenty work for the unskilled. This is our chance to show Rangers fans simply are the best by helping our club in its hour of need. If you are willing to muck in and help get our stadium back to its best. Give me a call on 07878583723 . Tradesmen in Joinery , Electricians, Welders, Painters, Plasterers , Bricklayers etc are especially welcome. Even if just for a couple of hours per week. Join up with Ibrox refurb today and lets get our club back where we belong . I m waiting for your calls.

You didn't have a lack of faith if you backed them to start with...you seen the dough and took it, do you think you're up or down with cashout since it started?

Definitely down, you wouldn't be able to cash out if it was bad for the bookies.

Definitely down, you wouldn't be able to cash out if it was bad for the bookies.

55 quid on, to pay out 170 odd. Bottled it with 10 minutes to go and took 156 . I wish every bet left me that far down... :)

For clarity - I was fairly confident with a price just over 2/1 on Arsenal when I placed the bet. I wasn't that confident when it got down to the last few minutes, so took the money and ran.

p.s. Let my 20 on Lazio run at 11/10 - might have bottled that as well if I'd realised it was a 1800 kick-off and still 1-0 with half an hour to go!

55 quid on, to pay out 170 odd. Bottled it with 10 minutes to go and took 156 . I wish every bet left me that far down... :)

For clarity - I was fairly confident with a price just over 2/1 on Arsenal when I placed the bet. I wasn't that confident when it got down to the last few minutes, so took the money and ran.

p.s. Let my 20 on Lazio run at 11/10 - might have bottled that as well if I'd realised it was a 1800 kick-off and still 1-0 with half an hour to go!

Was speaking about myself mate. :)

I've made a few quid here and there cashing out but not as much as I've lost.

I occasionally look at Rangers share discussion on the LSE - it's a bit like this thread but without the calming influence of No8 and DhenBoy.

Anyways, I read this succinct summary. Is SaltedPopcorn a member of this parish?

SaltedPopcorn
RE: It was easy
No Opinion

I presume by "getting rid of the trolls" you mean getting rid of the people who point out that this club, as it approaches its third birthday, has no money, lots of debt and whose shares have been suspended. Who point out that the club has sold much of its revenue streams, has a useless manager sitting out his notice at home, whilst his useless assistant is sitting out his notice in control of the first team; that the club has no scouting network; has an aging team; and is now failing to perform on the pitch with alarming regularity; who point out that there is no credible business model; has just had an EGM to install a crook onto the Board who has since decided he is unable to accept the position to which he sought election - then yes, I'd say getting rid of them will be quite a big ask. Or just wait three weeks for the club to be de-listed permanently.
Edited by The DA

Calling all Bears.wmdml3.jpg

Allan Woods‎Rangers Pride

3 hrs ·

IBROX REFURBISHMENT ...... I am looking to collate a list of volunteers who are willing to give up a few hours or days of their time to help with essential work at Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park. Tradesmen in all trades are especially required but there is also plenty work for the unskilled. This is our chance to show Rangers fans simply are the best by helping our club in its hour of need. If you are willing to muck in and help get our stadium back to its best. Give me a call on 07878583723 . Tradesmen in Joinery , Electricians, Welders, Painters, Plasterers , Bricklayers etc are especially welcome. Even if just for a couple of hours per week. Join up with Ibrox refurb today and lets get our club back where we belong . I m waiting for your calls.

Like · Comment · Share

Begging fans to fix up the slum on the cheap, dignity right out the door.

Perhaps they can flood DIY SOS with begging letters too.

I occasionally look at Rangers share discussion on the LSE - it's a bit like this thread but without the calming influence of No8 and DhenBoy.

Anyways, I read this succinct summary. Is SaltedPopcorn a member of this parish?

SaltedPopcorn

RE: It was easy

No Opinion

I presume by "getting rid of the trolls" you mean getting rid of the people who point out that this club, as it approaches its third birthday, has no money, lots of debt and whose shares have been suspended. Who point out that the club has sold much of its revenue streams, has a useless manager sitting out his notice at home, whilst his useless assistant is sitting out his notice in control of the first team; that the club has no scouting network; has an aging team; and is now failing to perform on the pitch with alarming regularity; who point out that there is no credible business model; has just had an EGM to install a crook onto the Board who has since decided he is unable to accept the position to which he sought election - then yes, I'd say getting rid of them will be quite a big ask. Or just wait three weeks for the club to be de-listed permanently.

Salted Popcorn must be from this Parish..His seethe is off the radar. GIRFUY.

Will be interesting to see if we get over 20,000 tonight. Many have claimed on here that the support stayed away due to the team under performing. Well after arguably the worst performance of the season and a cold midweek fixture they will be expecting less than 20,000.