Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Evil men suspended. First stage of Operation Victim Status Assured. All friendly media assets in play. Protect the real Rangers men. And remember there's a game tonight. God save the Queen.

And so on ...

What's even better is, like the coalition government, they have easily got 18 months to play with in a "my goodness, we had no idea the scale of the problems... books look awful etc"

Whilst they can continue to fleece ra berz with a few well chosen media planted "on our way back to the promised land, WATP" interviews.

Edited by H_B

that does not change the fact that al ahly have won 130 major trophies.also east bengal fc have won 114 and linfield 108 so it won't be long before they both overtake rangers.unless of course the new board turn the club round quickly.

Rangers can't win more trophies unless they're bought from BDO and reformed. Wee lies that Sevco are the same club won't cut it with anyone but themselves and their parasites.

Club Nacional have 145 officially recognised domesitc and international titles to their name.

Club Nacional have 145 officially recognised domesitc and international titles to their name.

a lot of them are local montivedeo trophies and penarol have won a lot more of them but don't claim them as major honours unlike nacional.

Edited by hague

He addressed every point that Salted Popcorn raised with a succinct "GIRFUYS"

Par for the course with our resident taxi driver, the excitement of King's takeover has re-instated No8 as the arsehole we all knew and despised.

GIRUY....

Anyway I thought I was a 'cnut'. Is an arsehole an improvement?

Pay for the Ibrox tour. You will see the big certificate Guinness book of records awarded the club.

With all due respect, even I am officially recognised as a world record holder by Guinness(As part of a much larger group...). That tells you enough about them.

Rangers can't win more trophies unless they're bought from BDO and reformed. Wee lies that Sevco are the same club won't cut it with anyone but themselves and their parasites.

If it's the same club why not pay the creditors? Oh, that's the holding company. Gotcha. At the moment Scottish football is nailing its business to brands.

Pay for the Ibrox tour. You will see the big certificate Guinness book of records awarded the club.

or take a walk round the al ahly trophy room and see the 130 trophies rather than a bit of paper from a book publisher.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-llambias-sandy-easdale-barry-5304134

But Easdale family spokesman Jack Irvine expressed his shock at the move, insisting Scots Law doesn’t allow for the suspension of a director.

He said: "We are surprised at Rangers announcement bearing in mind there is no power in Scottish law to suspend a director."

A guy offers genuine practical help of his own volition and goodwill, yet some just see an opportunity to rip the c*nt out of him. A beautiful, spiteful Scottish trait that we should be very proud of.

Yip. Exactly this. I am genuinely proud of this trait, it shows we are evolving to look deeper.

That's not a trait of Rainjurs minded simpletons though.

He was daft enough to put his contact number in the advert, despite knowing what we know.

Tells you the level of thought that went into this genuine heartfelt plea for help.

I might call and ask for his PIN.

Idiot.

You'll forgive me if I don't take anything on display at ibrox at face value. A live link would prove your point, a bit of paper can be out of date, forged, caused by mishandled paperwork etc etc.

Yip. Exactly this. I am genuinely proud of this trait, it shows we are evolving to look deeper.

That's not a trait of Rainjurs minded simpletons though.

He was daft enough to put his contact number in the advert, despite knowing what we know.

Tells you the level of thought that went into this genuine heartfelt plea for help.

I might call and ask for his PIN.

Idiot.

guaranteed

Was it really wise to boot Big Mike's placemen when the organ grinder has his hands on the fabled Rangers crown jewels and can rip them out by the root with one hand?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-llambias-sandy-easdale-barry-5304134

But Easdale family spokesman Jack Irvine expressed his shock at the move, insisting Scots Law doesn’t allow for the suspension of a director.

He said: "We are surprised at Rangers announcement bearing in mind there is no power in Scottish law to suspend a director."

Hmm, that's interesting. Is it in the the Rangers constitution somewhere, perhaps? Who did the suspending?

Hmm, that's interesting. Is it in the the Rangers constitution somewhere, perhaps? Who did the suspending?

Will there be a legal challenge ? Using MA loans to fight his appointees :lol: Dwindling a finite resource £

You have to wonder when all the shares were being horse traded and Ashley didn't buy more, did he know or understood that there would be a suspension of the shares at the AIM as DK could have a difficulty retaining a NOMAD and if that persists the shares would be worthless so securing the assets via the loans was a better investment, leaving his opponents buying up the shares dumped by the hedge funds who no doubt could also see the potential problem.

THE last remaining remnants of the old Rangers regime have today been suspended as the club prepares to investigate them.

So, is that the old "old Rangers", the old "new Rangers" or the old "the Rangers"?