Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wonder if any of the green and greys have thought about reporting Chris Graeme to the SFA over his openly bigoted and racist tweetery? No way that scum is fit and proper.

Chris Graham is like all the rangers posters on here rolled into one...A big fucking bigoted mess.

All they need is Chris Jack. How beautiful would the child of that union be?

I wonder if any of the green and greys have thought about reporting Chris Graeme to the SFA over his openly bigoted and racist tweetery? No way that scum is fit and proper.

Chris Graeme, who's he?

I can just see the Redcoat going to town, with an "Innocent man in Cyber hell from P&B, P&D's trolling hell" headline in the next day or two.

Chris Graeme, who's he?

I can just see the Redcoat going to town, with an "Innocent man in Cyber hell from P&B, P&D's trolling hell" headline in the next day or two.

Chris Graham once had the cheek to claim on Sportsound he had been a victim of cyber bullying.

Wonder if the papers will have any articles in the next few days about his past fun and games on social media and blogs? I'm sure they did that with an election candidate a month or so back so fair's fair. If it's not then we can assume they're back to not bothering to challenge any of the pish Rangers do and Jabba is in charge.

Sons of Struth (all two of them) will be raging at this news no doubt.

plenty precedents of players and club officials getting into 'disrepute' trouble due to slack twittering.....

What next?

I'm assuming John Brown will be along in some disconcertingly vague capacity shortly. Or...

Oh.

Oh please.

John Brown as next Rangers* manager.

Please.

The biggest surprise about that, is that it's a Jags fan, not a Clyde one, that's hoping for it!

Not happy about it on Rangersmedia

f**k off, I am against this completely.
Everyone hates JI for being a paid propogandaist, CG is nothing more than the exact same thing.
It's happened and there is nothing I can do about it, but why should I be happy at a self serving fucker like Fury has been added to the board.
He told all and sundry that he had not been promised a seat on the board, yet is on it less than a week after his paymasters get in the door.
At least The easedales didn't have the audacity to give their lapdog a place on the fucking board.
While I am pissed off that he has been added to the board, I also feel vindicated in me calling him out on it ages ago, it was blatantly obvious to anyone who actually wanted to pay attention, that he had been promised a seat on the board.