Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ah well, here comes another day of seething with resentment and jealousy because 'Rangers' are so wonderful.

that's the way it goes, isn't it, No.8?

I am surprised anybody was surprised about last night. I certainly wasnt. The players dont want to be there and the manager doesnt want to be there. It is a fucking shambles but we knew that and if King and Co. didnt they certainly do now.

I am surprised anybody was surprised about last night. I certainly wasnt. The players dont want to be there and the manager doesnt want to be there. It is a fucking shambles but we knew that and if King and Co. didnt they certainly do now.

I don't think many were 'surprised', but we still laughed.

Still find it amusing Rangers are still living off Ashleys money, and relying on his players performing for them, yet he's still seemingly the bad guy.

This for me, I could not give a f**k about his wee twitter wars even though he does frequently rip the yahoos new arseholes, I do not care what he has said in the past, he is just an ordinary fan who loves the club, worked tirelessly and played a huge part in ridding our club of the vermin who have infested it for the past 3 years, his campaigning for the RST was 1st rate and nobody can deny the results and support the RST achieved were a huge success, Rangers fans owe him and Craig a massive debt of gratitude.

Promise no1 delivered, well done the new regime.

GIRUY to that clown Merlin and his wee w**k gang on RM

People as vermin. Wow.

Here's a link to a long interview between Alex Thomson and Stewart Regan (a good Rainjurs man in disguise) in which Regan categorically states that there has been no wrongdoing. That D'Artagnan guy on orcmeeja has just been wasting his time, then.

ETA here's the link. Tricksy little blighters.

http://www.tsfm.scot/did-stewart-regan-ken-then-wit-we-ken-noo/comment-page-4/

Edited by cyderspaceman

This for me, I could not give a f**k about his wee twitter wars even though he does frequently rip the yahoos new arseholes, I do not care what he has said in the past, he is just an ordinary fan who loves the club, worked tirelessly and played a huge part in ridding our club of the vermin who have infested it for the past 3 years, his campaigning for the RST was 1st rate and nobody can deny the results and support the RST achieved were a huge success, Rangers fans owe him and Craig a massive debt of gratitude.

Promise no1 delivered, well done the new regime.

GIRUY to that clown Merlin and his wee w**k gang on RM

You dont care that you have a ragging sectarian bigot on the board?..

Someone who called fellow rangers fans who bought STs "a cancer"

Someone who spent his life online talking about paedos, plastics and bheasts?

Thats the guy you want to represent the fans!

Still find it amusing Rangers are still living off Ashleys money, and relying on his players performing for them, yet he's still seemingly the bad guy.

The fact that Ashley has not taken the cream puff ( tho' he has obviously eaten a few) and recalled the Newky 5 or done anything else as retribution for recent events, makes me wonder if he has voluminous sleeves, up which something is waiting. Something unexpected.