Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From Ayebrokes Noise ... :lol:

Lee McCulloch - £72K a month?

A number of weeks ago I brought you the news of Ian Black’s wage increase, whereby an appearance clause was invoked to take him up to £10K a week. As we know Rangers have huge problems with a high-earning wage culture, and many will know this site is not the biggest supporter of Lee McCulloch.

A breaking story within the past 24 hours appears to partially corroborate my information from around five months ago regarding Jig, whereby Rangers captain’s wage has been allegedly exposed as £72K a month.

My information was that his wage was £16K a week, but this development suggests that was excluding appearance fees. And given McCulloch plays when fit, it would stand to reason that £18K a week makes sense.

If ever anything summed up what is wrong with Rangers’ over the past 36 months, that might just be it.

Do not expect his deal to be renewed this summer.

Lee McCulloch is a hero.

There were 20,000 extra there last night only days after what was possibly the teams poorest performance of the season. There will be 40,000+ there on Saturday.

Rangers were averaging in the 40,000 region while playing and being beaten in the lower leagues.

Last season went the whole league season undefeated but at the start of this season there were 20,000 less season ticket holders

Not interested in what you think. The facts are there for all to see

Shame (not really) that these world record crowds were not/are not enough to keep the lights on. All you're doing is rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic and lining the profits of crooks (still!). Happy to help.

So it doesn't matter that he has made bigoted and sectarian posts in the past as long as he's 'one of us' is that what you are saying?

The guy has never used the H word so he isn't a real bigot.

What is in the past is in the past, people can grow up, say things and have regrets, we do not live in a cuddly perfect pc world despite our wish to portray it.

Bottom line, over the past few months he has worked tirelessly, a huge part of the success of what happened with RST is directly attributable to him and Craig, he lives breaths and eats Rangers football club.

Do I care that haters that do not support my club call him a bigot and don't like him? Will that ever change no matter how much good he does? No and No it will just make him more hated.

Personally I don't hate the guy. Hate is not something I feel for him. Although I have never met them, I would reserve 'hate' for a person like Ian Huntley or Ian Brady, not a gobshite Sevconian who is deleting Twitter posts faster than Gary Glitter should have deleted images.

What is in the past is in the past, people can grow up, say things and have regrets, we do not live in a cuddly perfect pc world despite our wish to portray it.

Bottom line, over the past few months he has worked tirelessly, a huge part of the success of what happened with RST is directly attributable to him and Craig, he lives breaths and eats Rangers football club.

Do I care that haters that do not support my club call him a bigot and don't like him? Will that ever change no matter how much good he does? No and No it will just make him more hated.

The guy was in his mid-thirties when he published "the enemies list". :o

It was only around a month ago that he posted on twitter a picture he drew of the Prophet Mohammed wanking off Jar Jar Binks, all in the name of freedom of expression. He must have grown up pretty fucking sharpish.

Personally, him getting a gig like that sums up the Rangers saga. Even when doing something positive, they do it all wrong.

It isn't difficult to understand. Berzz want 'the spivs' out. They boycott games and that, allied to their team being utter shite, sees crowds down - actual crowd in the ground, or some sort of 'officially announced' figure, no matter. Crowds were down. However.... The spivs have been ousted. Hurrah!.... In comes a new regime with a convicted tax fraudster the leading light, a named and shamed glib and shameless liar. Paul 'no pot to piss in' Murray is involved. Both leading lights were around the scene when the shit hit the fan involving the old club / company / clumpany / holding company / ethereal entity that can only die when Frodo throws the ring into the fires of Mordor. Very quickly, Ranjurz legends are invited back, a gobshite fan is given an official club tie, and the talk is of 'leading Scottish football', 'challenging Celtic' and 'getting our club back'. Berzz lap up their shite like it is the nectar of the Gods and this sees a bigger crowd. It won't last. They are still shite, and the people in charge are at the very, very least... Questionable.

I do chuckle at their rather simplistic narrative that gets regurgitated with nearly every regime change to entice more to part with their cash. Given the entry of the 'spivs' was a consequence of Chucky's business model of appeasement to get as many as possible to part with their money, how many Diddy team spectators highlighted the strategy, of it being remiscent of a smash and grab raid leaving a basket case for someone else to deal with.

If they were really serious about a sustainable business model they would have done what the 'spivs' had to do and cut the overheads and develop a business model but that meant acknowledging a change in circumstances and the possibility of alienating the gullible.

It really doesn't make any real difference whether they sell more ST or not as this would only add to the pressure to increase overheads via playing staff. There is also the insolvable problem of running costs that no one has solved if it can be, the reality could be the inflexibility of the fanbase to accept change.

Whilst I agree to some extent, this is a grown up guy who doesn't appear to regret anything he's said or put on social media beyond realising the need to remove it because its not appropriate now he's in a higher position.

The idea of having someone respresenting the fans is a good one, but you must have someone better than him?

Edited by Jambomo

It was only around a month ago that he posted on twitter a picture he drew of the Prophet Mohammed wanking off Jar Jar Binks, all in the name of freedom of expression. He must have grown up pretty fucking sharpish.

Personally, him getting a gig like that sums up the Rangers saga. Even when doing something positive, they do it all wrong.

I suppose the thinking is if he defended Craig Whyte then we should be ok, he can trot out the party line whenever we need to get them to part with more money at the next share issue and we can use him as a patsy if it goes tits up again.

Whilst I agree to some extent, this is a grown up guy who doesn't appear to regret anything he's said or put on social media beyond realising the need to remove it because its not appropriate now he's in a higher position.

The idea of having someone respresenting the fans is a good one, but you must have someone better than him?

If The Rangers have a better fan than him, let him stand up for the bears :rolleyes:

You reckon?

I am going on the hard work and effort put in over the piece while we reclaimed our club, that is what really mattered.

I do not really care about the twitter stuff, plenty of so called sensible people makes absolute c***s of themselves on it.

His hard work and effort might be commendable but its not all that matters in the position he's now in. They have made him a formal representative of your club he needs to have some ability to communicate with other people in a much more rational manner than he has managed up until now.

You reckon?

Giving them the benefit of the doubt :-)

ETA - to be fair, half the P&B Rangers fans could probably manage to make a better job of things than this guy. Only half of them mind. :P

Edited by Jambomo

His hard work and effort might be commendable but its not all that matters in the position he's now in. They have made him a formal representative of your club he needs to have some ability to communicate with other people in a much more rational manner than he has managed up until now.

A blazzer chaser nothing more...had his toungue up Whytes arse the Greens and now Kings, All while spending his life on the internet talking about paedos, Catholics, Ireland, bheasts, muslims, no suprise to see hes TEDIs hero.