Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Kenny Clipboard is out, Kenny Black is in.

Not so much out as doing less damage by staying at home cutting the grass and fertilising the roses than dealing with the manure at Murray Park......

But still screwing the club/company for the same money for months ahead.

The bills ain't shrinking.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Trying and failing to think of another set of football fans in Britain who would welcome the news that their club is now paying not not one, not two but three managers at the same time.

Yeah we should have brought Ally back i suppose....

THE Rangers Football Club Limited confirms that matters have been resolved with Sandy Easdale on an amicable basis.

Mr Easdale has agreed to resign from his directorships with the Group with immediate effect and he does so wishing the Club, its supporters and the new Board every success for the future.

The Club thanks Mr Easdale for his co-operation in this changeover and confirms the investigation previously referred to will not now proceed. The Club is also happy to confirm that Mr Easdale did not receive any remuneration in respect of the directorships he held with the Club.

I'd drop the lot of the useless (!!!!!!!) and go with youths for the remainder of the season and if funds are available bring in 4 or 5 suitable players in the summer to bolster the promotion push.

Surely the departing players will free-up some 'wage' money so funds will be available!?

(I'm assuming some players are leaving :unsure2: )

Surely the departing players will free-up some 'wage' money so funds will be available!?

(I'm assuming some players are leaving :unsure2: )

13 of them out of contract?, hopefully we manage to get some new players in (on suitable wages)

Sportsound is hilarious tonight, Chic Young making excuses for everyone involved at Sevco on the playing side of things

I remember at the height of the Whyte era, Chick Young being absolutely flabbergasted by the very idea that Rangers should just end all the years of stonewalling and let HMRC take a look at their books and get the investigation over with, so that the club could just bite the EBT bullet and then focus on getting back on an even keel.

The very idea that Rangers - Rangers! - might co-operate with an agency of Her Majesty's Government, even if it might be in its own long-term interest to do so, left him speechless with horror and IIRC he point-blank refused to even consider the suggestion, so ridiculous did he find it.

Edited by flyingrodent