Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Its funny hearing Rangers fans using the Freedom of Speech defence for a guy who boycotted the, BBC,STV,Channel 4,The Record,The Herald ,Radio Clyde,Radio Scotland ,Phil Macgoilbain, Angela Haggerty and an enimies list ....all because he didnt like what they said.

You had to google Anjem Choudary? Seriously? How far into the sand is your head?

Apologies

Terrorists and their sympathisers are not really my thing.

Takes the time to lecture us all as an expert in everything relating to bigotry, yet had to Google Choudhary. Tedi in a nutshell.

I don't know how he got in, maybe he was offered board membership?

Any genuine football loving Rangers fan would probably not want to see him nor his pal anywhere near the club and the club itself would not want to be associated with anyone like that now would they?.

Rangers FC have a long way to go to clean up their act in more ways than one and they wonder why no one likes them?

I like them. They are hilarious!

The Sun quoting a source close to Chris Graham (or whatever made up nonsense they're going for today) saying he just retweeted the cartoon, as if that makes it OK. Fairly sure the screengrabs show it was his own post anyway!

Life is extremely simple for an Old Firm or 'Rangers' fan - simply counter any negative comment by pointing out something that the person making the comment has done wrong in their own past. Simple.

Probably around the same level of moral development as your average five year old

Ta-dah !!

Just caught up with all this. That list he had made up was pretty spectacular. Sevco fans are all brainwashed zombie hordes why can't they ever see through the total bullshit they're constantly served up?!?? :lol:

Their self-esteem is built on the delusion that their association with Rangers in some way adds to their self-worth.

Their self-esteem is built on the delusion that their association with Rangers in some way adds to their self-worth.

If this kind of pish was being spouted at any other club people would surely see right through the bullshit. If I was a Sevco fan my reaction to reading that CG blog would be 'pipe down bawbag' yet the zombie hordes seen to absolutely lap it up. I sometimes don't know if they are being serious. Like this guy bob here arguing with Mikey Stewart last night, does he reallyyyyyyyy believe what he is saying here? Mind boggling

post-14721-14261544791602_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure a lot of the usual Sevco Neanderthals will be raging by the clubs reaction to this low life! The Twat should still be in prison!

Delighted he was there and posted that picture. This has just brought him to the clubs attention and hopefully he will banned for life. Anybody buying tickets for him should be banned and any RSC that allow him to travel with them should have their precious ticket allocation cut.

No decent Rangers fan ( yeh i know) wants him anywhere near the club. He is a fucking embarrassment to the club and his actions were shameful.

Glad that utterly dreadful performance will be the last time he set foot inside our ground.