Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For me he should be judged on what he does for the club going forward now that he has been given the position, let the yahoos worry about what has happened in the past.

Oh for goodness sake Ted.

There's no way on earth that he should be allowed to continue in any representative capacity at Rangers, or to be honest, in any public position.

What he did was at best, poor judgement, but really an illustration of nasty, deeply prejudiced immaturity. That verdict is not to defend the guy he was responding to, or to criticise notions of free speech.

It's simply to require those who attain some sort of public office to display evidence of the most basic decency in their public dealings with people.

Rangers should do everything to distance themselves from this sinister fool immediately.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

And then there's the Star Wars fans to consider.

Of course - but it wasn't even just a quick spur-of-the-moment tweet - he went to the bother of fetching a bit of paper, scribbling down the drawing then taking a picture of it to send!

And surely he knew that just depicting the Prophet in the first place would be offensive to a Muslim, what made him think to go adding a picture of Jar Jar Binks' cock !? How old is Graham anyhoo ?

'Then there's the Star Wars fans to consider'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Calling all Bears.wmdml3.jpg

Allan WoodsRangers Pride
3 hrs ·

IBROX REFURBISHMENT ...... I am looking to collate a list of volunteers who are willing to give up a few hours or days of their time to help with essential work at Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park. Tradesmen in all trades are especially required but there is also plenty work for the unskilled. This is our chance to show Rangers fans simply are the best by helping our club in its hour of need. If you are willing to muck in and help get our stadium back to its best. Give me a call on 07878583723 . Tradesmen in Joinery , Electricians, Welders, Painters, Plasterers , Bricklayers etc are especially welcome. Even if just for a couple of hours per week. Join up with Ibrox refurb today and lets get our club back where we belong . I m waiting for your calls.

Of course - but it wasn't even just a quick spur-of-the-moment tweet - he went to the bother of fetching a bit of paper, scribbling down the drawing then taking a picture of it to send!

And surely he knew that just depicting the Prophet in the first place would be offensive to a Muslim, what made him think to go adding a picture of Jar Jar Binks' cock !? How old is Graham anyhoo ?

Wait a minute. He didn't go and draw the thing himself did he?

Am I being whoooooshed?

I assumed he just lifted the image from somewhere. He did, didn't he?

I do not agree with this, the board knew (well at least they should have done) what Chris was about before offering him the Job, it is not like he hides his identity. Chris is a passionate Rangers fan who fights hard for the club but also occasionally makes an arse of himself on twitter.

For me he should be judged on what he does for the club going forward now that he has been given the position, let the yahoos worry about what has happened in the past.

"going forward"....anyone who utters this latest corporate wankspeak deserves ridicule . Does my nut in!!

Wait a minute. He didn't go and draw the thing himself did he? Am I being whoooooshed? I assumed he just lifted the image from somewhere. He did, didn't he?

I asked the question but didn't receive a reply so I had a wee scout about online and whilst there are lots of Charlie Hebdo style cartoons to be found none of them feature Jar Jar.

In fact the only reference to Jar Jar and the Prophet are in relation to this story.

I reckon he drew it himself, it's just a shitey biro drawing after all !?

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1426100359.319054.jpg

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Wait a minute. He didn't go and draw the thing himself did he?

Am I being whoooooshed?

I assumed he just lifted the image from somewhere. He did, didn't he?

It was a retweet, a quick search finds the PIC posted by a tweeter called happy with no god.

Oh for goodness sake Ted.

There's no way on earth that he should be allowed to continue in any representative capacity at Rangers, or to be honest, in any public position.

What he did was at best, poor judgement, but really an illustration of nasty, deeply prejudiced immaturity. That verdict is not to defend the guy he was responding to, or to criticise notions of free speech.

It's simply to require those who attain some sort of public office to display evidence of the most basic decency in their public dealings with people.

Rangers should do everything to distance themselves from this sinister fool immediately.

Oh don't go throwing common sense and decency into the mix. He's no gonna understand any of that.