Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And then there's the Star Wars fans to consider.

Of course - but it wasn't even just a quick spur-of-the-moment tweet - he went to the bother of fetching a bit of paper, scribbling down the drawing then taking a picture of it to send!

And surely he knew that just depicting the Prophet in the first place would be offensive to a Muslim, what made him think to go adding a picture of Jar Jar Binks' cock !? How old is Graham anyhoo ?

Don't think he's got a very high midi-chlorian count?

Tedi,i would doubt that most of the board had any great knowledge of Graham re; his blog and tweets but if they had then they are bang out of order installing him on the board as a supporters rep. Anyone who takes that position should have a background where nothing can be questioned. The club has enough people looking to down it at every turn and for me Chris Graham's appointment has done nothing for the club, as far as i'm concerned he has to go.

Yup ! It wasn't pressure from the supporters to make this appointment, they had time to draw up a short list interview and vet them. This is another car crash moment when supporters want a bit of respite from all the clown shoe moments. The thing is and we are partly to blame for this if they think this stuff will go away it doesn't.

Tinfoil heid crying under his bed just now..while Jim Traynor and Dave King think of a plan to combat Toxic jacks revenge

Not sure what that means but I guess the guy will have received/or about to receive some renumeration for all the hours he's put in to his keyboard.

Heard from a reliable source tonight that CG is to be moved on with a 6 figure package

I dont see how he can possibly stay after Rangers said this..."Rangers would like to stress that we strongly disagree with intolerance of a religious or racist nature"...

That clearly makes tinfoil heids position untenable.

"Rangers would like to stress that we strongly disagree with intolerance of a religious or racist nature"... .

Apart from every other Saturday at Ibrox it would seem.

Chris Graham being Chris Graham shocker. At least the guys on RM see him for what he is.

Tedi is correct. CG has indeed worked tirelessly. He has used the trust of Rangers fans to back him so he can get a seat on the board.

Sair yin.

There has been a lot of Febreze sprayed about Ibrox but the stink of Spiv is slowly coming back.

He sent a cartoon to a terrorist sympathiser who praised the bombers of 2001 and 2005, a man who preaches hate, I really do not care if he was offended.

See? I told you!!!

@BraidenHT: NEW: Police Scotland on Rangers director Chris Graham's Mohammed tweet: "We are now carrying out enquiries into this matter."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sacked in the morning... Tedi's getting sacked in the morrrrning.