Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What is in the past is in the past, people can grow up, say things and have regrets, we do not live in a cuddly perfect pc world despite our wish to portray it.

Bottom line, over the past few months he has worked tirelessly, a huge part of the success of what happened with RST is directly attributable to him and Craig, he lives breaths and eats Rangers football club.

Do I care that haters that do not support my club call him a bigot and don't like him? Will that ever change no matter how much good he does? No and No it will just make him more hated.

Well, in my opinion, you should care and care deeply.

You condemn anyone who calls all Rangers supporters bigots, but condone the appointment of a proven bigot to your club's board.

Come on Tedi, you can't have it both ways, you are effectively condoning sectarian bigotry by defending this appointment.

I may not think much of you Tedi, but I definitley thought you were better than that.

Is suspending a director of a company under Scottish law legal?.

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/greenock/articles/2015/03/11/526938-greenock-businessmans-ibrox-suspension-is-legal-nonsense/

Where's Hellbhoy these days?

4hrs since I posted that and yet no one has caught on to the idea that Sandy Easdale's suspension could be illegal.

Or has anyone twigged that that character called Jack Irvine keeps on getting involved?.

No NomAd but maybe a new manager......

RT @BBCAlLamont: Stuart McCall is to take the Rangers manager's job until the end of the season. More on #BBCSportsound tonight at 6:10pm.

I am really surprised at this.

Just joking. :lol:

No8 are you putting on free taxis for the workforce to get to DIYbrox?

Not to Ibrox but i'd happily lay on a free taxi to help get a few of the players out.

Taxi for Mohsni!!!!

Whilst I agree to some extent, this is a grown up guy who doesn't appear to regret anything he's said or put on social media beyond realising the need to remove it because its not appropriate now he's in a higher position. more visible situation

The idea of having someone respresenting the fans is a good one, but you must have someone better than him?

edited that for you

I don't see what the problem is with McCulloch wages, after all it was the clumpany who offered him the contract, he's entitled to every penny of it.

If the big hopeless oaf was banging in the goals like he was in the painters and plumbers leagues they wouldn't be giving a f**k but now he is their second worse player they are all seething about his wages.

4hrs since I posted that and yet no one has caught on to the idea that Sandy Easdale's suspension could be illegal.

Or has anyone twigged that that character called Jack Irvine keeps on getting involved?.

I can see a drawn out legal case coming. Ashley and his pals always get their way.

So no one is seeing this coming, too distracted by the 'good news' about the appointments today, yesterday and Dave King's NOMAD, yet this is something that could hold up the progress of Rangers and at worst or best what ever way you look at it sink Dave King and his cronies.

Quite happy with McCall, only not sure he'll be able to suddenly get the 1st team players to improve their game and start to look like footballers. I hope the short termism of this appointment isn't dependent on him getting promotion, you'd have more chance of me winning P&B personality of the year than getting our players to 'up' tools and put in some effort.

I'd drop the lot of the useless (!!!!!!!) and go with youths for the remainder of the season and if funds are available bring in 4 or 5 suitable players in the summer to bolster the promotion push. Keeping the Kenny and co could be a mistake as we need a clean sweep.