Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

10pwsr7.jpg

Legal ramifications? The burden of proof would be on Rangers with each of the 5 loan players cases whilst possibly being heard jointly would be judged separately ......do they have the money to throw at yet more legal fees?

"The buyer beware" is the legal maxim that springs to mind......I'm sure that's why Rangers backpeddled from suing Atletico Madrid over signing Prodan.

No No, I definitely recall something about you club offering a 4 game ST, dunno if it worked or not.

It was a multi buy ticket. Not a season ticket. Season tickets last a whole season you fool.

IIRC it was for three or four matches over Xmas 2013.

Edited by stonedsailor

It was a multi buy ticket. Not a season ticket. Season tickets last a whole season you fool.

IIRC it was for three or four matches over Xmas 2013.

I'm fairly sure that Fergus McCann had a similar scheme at some point. Celtic fans could get Old Firm tickets if they bought a package deal with two less attractive fixtures as well.

I'm fairly sure that Fergus McCann had a similar scheme at some point. Celtic fans could get Old Firm tickets if they bought a package deal with two less attractive fixtures as well.

Scotland did it as well with the Norn Iron match and three qualifiers.

No-one but sevconians would describe a multi buy deal as a SEASON TICKET though. That is just thick.

Scotland did it as well with the Norn Iron match and three qualifiers.

No-one but sevconians would describe a multi buy deal as a SEASON TICKET though. That is just thick.

4 tickets for the games versus Hearts and they could watch their entire season disappear. That's almost the same....

4 tickets for the games versus Hearts and they could watch their entire season disappear. That's almost the same....

Nah. Just about every cnut has had a bite at them. The Hearts results would not have made too much difference over all.

I wonder if they'll do the decent thing and give the Hearts players a guard of honour

I thought that it was a competition requirement for clubs to show respect for champions with a guard of honour. As opposed to some clubs who demand respect for expired titles with self awarded stars.

No need to get all uppity about it, you could have just taken my word.

http://caleythistleonline.com/topic/12033-4-game-season-ticket/

2009, judging by the date then this is the final 4 games.

Proves 2 things.

1 We have some fans as thick as you.

2 Anyone thinking a season is run over 4 home matches is thick.

Or Rang2rs call it "'Gees your money berz as Glib and Shameless has not stumped up".

Legal ramifications ... How's DK suing SDM for his supposed £20 million progressing? ...

So Rangers have never signed dud's or crocks ... It's unusual to sign for clubs to sign players carrying injuries ... I think Arsenal of the top of my head have signed way more expensive players whilst carrying an injury and paid a transfer fee ...

Good luck with trying to make anything stick.

I'm sure the lawyers representing Ipox will be coining it in .. :lol:

Guttierez the Argentinian defender at Newcastle who was diagnosed with cancer is in the press stating he was told to find another club and he went on loan to Norwich, so it isin't exclusive to the victimhood mentality of the Sevconian Family. If it is a loan why can't they send the players back ?

Does anyone think MA really has that much grip that he has the medical status of players in the Newcastle squad, did they do a medical or was this another dimension of poor management when they signed players without proper medicals. Given the business was being starved out financially was this an effort to keep them the remaining punters onside.

It should also be noted they don't raise the issue of all the loanees, as Vuckic scored a few vital goals I suppose.

Sevconians love the history they enjoy going back, not to keen on discussing the present or future, where's the Nomad ! When is dodgy Dave putting his hand in his pocket and not pulling out another empty sound byte.

Sevco are paying this guy £1k a month not to play. Combine this with the other players there, I wonder if the amount combines to equal less than how much Ashley was fined...

He'll just send all the players he wants off the books to Rangers then.

Not any more he wont, all his henchmen were suspended, maybe you missed this.

With pay ? Another legal challenge the wheels of justice grind very slowly, thats even if there is a case to answer but you'll still be paying a hefty sum in legal fees. That 1.5 million won't last long what happens in April and May given you have increased the wages with McCall and Black and set about more legal challenges.