Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Or Rang2rs call it "'Gees your money berz as Glib and Shameless has not stumped up".

Legal ramifications ... How's DK suing SDM for his supposed £20 million progressing? ...

So Rangers have never signed dud's or crocks ... It's unusual to sign for clubs to sign players carrying injuries ... I think Arsenal of the top of my head have signed way more expensive players whilst carrying an injury and paid a transfer fee ...

Good luck with trying to make anything stick.

I'm sure the lawyers representing Ipox will be coining it in .. :lol:

Guttierez the Argentinian defender at Newcastle who was diagnosed with cancer is in the press stating he was told to find another club and he went on loan to Norwich, so it isin't exclusive to the victimhood mentality of the Sevconian Family. If it is a loan why can't they send the players back ?

Does anyone think MA really has that much grip that he has the medical status of players in the Newcastle squad, did they do a medical or was this another dimension of poor management when they signed players without proper medicals. Given the business was being starved out financially was this an effort to keep them the remaining punters onside.

It should also be noted they don't raise the issue of all the loanees, as Vuckic scored a few vital goals I suppose.

Sevconians love the history they enjoy going back, not to keen on discussing the present or future, where's the Nomad ! When is dodgy Dave putting his hand in his pocket and not pulling out another empty sound byte.

Sevco are paying this guy £1k a month not to play. Combine this with the other players there, I wonder if the amount combines to equal less than how much Ashley was fined...

He'll just send all the players he wants off the books to Rangers then.

Not any more he wont, all his henchmen were suspended, maybe you missed this.

With pay ? Another legal challenge the wheels of justice grind very slowly, thats even if there is a case to answer but you'll still be paying a hefty sum in legal fees. That 1.5 million won't last long what happens in April and May given you have increased the wages with McCall and Black and set about more legal challenges.

Legal ramifications? The burden of proof would be on Rangers with each of the 5 loan players cases whilst possibly being heard jointly would be judged separately ......do they have the money to throw at yet more legal fees?

"The buyer beware" is the legal maxim that springs to mind......I'm sure that's why Rangers backpeddled from suing Atletico Madrid over signing Prodan.

Are you trying to replace Hellboy?

Anyhow I read that as uncle mike and chums may have broken some regulations in their dealings. . ..

But like most people I'm not really clued up on the legal side of things.

Are you trying to replace Hellboy?

Anyhow I read that as uncle mike and chums may have broken some regulations in their dealings. . ..

But like most people I'm not really clued up on the legal side of things.

:lol: How could anyone replace P&B's very own John Grisham?!

My OP is purely based from the Contract law I do know in relation to "burden of proof".

What regs have MA & Co broken?

:lol: How could anyone replace P&B's very own John Grisham?!

My OP is purely based from the Contract law I do know in relation to "burden of proof".

What regs have MA & Co broken?

That's how I read klaxons tweet, that's all.

I find it amusing how the Orcs are constantly hoping that Mike Ashley has slipped up somewhere and can be kicked out on a legal technicality of some sort.

They're hoping Ashley has done a Rangers and made a c**t of it somewhere.

Sadly for them, he's watertight

On the loanees, the player said he could still play in England and it was due to different rules in Scotland which hints at a lack of diligence on the part of Sevco but if the player was ok to play in England was the question asked anyway. We, yes lowly Morton signed Tidser in January and he was ineligible due to him already playing for different clubs, ok there were some feeble excuses but we fecked up and we are paying the player until the end of the season, so these things occur, although it was met with much amusement by others in the seaside leagues.

This appears to be a non-issue being used to create another conspiracy theory. I was sceptical about the loanees but if these guys are on about £1K a week and the total quoted in some newspapers as £65K Vuckic is probably worth that given his goals and general play, the guy Streete pulled up on his first game but he must have been fit and unfortunately (depending on your perspective) suffered an injury, Given Sevco are losing around £1.5 million a month the £65k was probably worth a punt.

I find it amusing how the Orcs are constantly hoping that Mike Ashley has slipped up somewhere and can be kicked out on a legal technicality of some sort.

They need a superhero to come to the rescue. Calling Diamond Dan! Calling Diamond Dan!

First Chris Graham makes an epic c**t of himself and now Dingwall is about to be squished by Ashley's lawyers,,it's a bad year for the Rangers keyboard bigots, but this is what happens when the internet racist bigots actually start believing their virtual reality personas.