Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am perfectly happy to have a go at this. I am also perfectly happy to use The P Word.

The traditions are those of prowess. We have always sought to be a successful team and have proven to be so over 143 years.

As for, "standards of behaviour and values" one can't comment on that without being a coward and shirking the obvious link to our acquired Protestant association.

I'm not sure when it happened? Maybe in the 1920s? What followed was a strong association between Rangers and Scottish Protestant values of hard work, honesty, diligence and duty.

I haven't a single issue with that as long as we acknowledge that a. other groups could have similar values and b. we don't discriminate.

So quick sum: "the traditions, standards of behaviour and values" of Rangers are wedded in our fortitude and our desire for the Reformation values of rectitude and honesty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: SHITE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

£2.6m loss for the 6 months to 31 December 2014.

All that money not to win the Championship.

And this:

Newcastle Player Loans

During the January 2015 transfer window, the Club loaned five players from Newcastle United. As part of those contracts, should the Club gain promotion in season 2014/15, either directly or via the play-off method, the Club will be liable to pay a total of £500,000 to Newcastle United Football Company Limited.

As this liability is based on an uncertain future event, the Directors have not recognised this amount in these financial statements.

I am perfectly happy to have a go at this. I am also perfectly happy to use The P Word.

The traditions are those of prowess. We have always sought to be a successful team and have proven to be so over 143 years.

As for, "standards of behaviour and values" one can't comment on that without being a coward and shirking the obvious link to our acquired Protestant association.

I'm not sure when it happened? Maybe in the 1920s? What followed was a strong association between Rangers and Scottish Protestant values of hard work, honesty, diligence and duty.

I haven't a single issue with that as long as we acknowledge that a. other groups could have similar values and b. we don't discriminate.

So quick sum: "the traditions, standards of behaviour and values" of Rangers are wedded in our fortitude and our desire for the Reformation values of rectitude and honesty.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honesty? Honestly,,,,

Fair fucks for giving it a go but crivens, that is some amount of shite you just typed there. How's the honesty and transparency going to work without a NOMAD? pfft.

Scottish football needs a strong sense of hard work, honesty, traditional values and a wee sprinkling of that establishment Protestant 'thing' IMHO. We've really, really, missed not having that around since the Sevco picked up the baton that was so sensationally dropped by Mike Ashley. No, sorry, Charles Green. Fcuk. I meant Craig Whyte. No, erm, was it Sir Minty, the big hoose guy, Shooders the Keyboard, Mr Custard the bluenose clown?..... Some daft cnut threw away all that tradition, honesty, hard-working value and 'Proddy thing'. Tragedy, an absolute tragedy. Puts my own club's current relegation woes into perspective.

Edited by pozbaird

Here endeth the lesson. I was that office bearer etc etc. Always an education, seeing the mind of the blind believer at work.

Need to drag yourselves out of the student union first surely?

No, Poz. We moved to the BBC Club on Queen Margaret Drive a few years ago. Now it's Oran Mor at lunchtime for pie, pint and a bit of gossip with the Equity boys. Where the cunting f**k do people get this stuff from?

No, Poz. We moved to the BBC Club on Queen Margaret Drive a few years ago. Now it's Oran Mor at lunchtime for pie, pint and a bit of gossip with the Equity boys. Where the cunting f**k do people get this stuff from?

Oh come on... Scottish football has lost the hard working, honest, establishment Proddy value club... We simply cannot cannot afford to lose the 'studenty Jags' or indeed, the Paisley junkie basturts stereotype....

Play fair my friend. Scottish football needs you.