Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Brilliant. The only trick you missed was, " the running costs of the asbestos-ridden stadium must be pretty gargantuan".

Aside from that you are cliche-rich and information-free. The few Sellick fans who are able to form a complete sentence welcome you to their ranks.

Any chance of an answer to my earlier inquiry about the "traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that Rangers people are desperate to re-capture?

I'm interested in this stuff.

Any chance of an answer to my earlier inquiry about the "traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that Rangers people are desperate to re-capture? I'm interested in this stuff.

Monkey, no problem. I missed that post but I'm always up for a candid reply. Care to ask again and I'll give it a shot??

Goa - just back form the beach, great snooze, wake up ... brunch and a beer. Tandori cooking, chicken, prawns and washed down with Kingfisher ... fantastic.

Edit: 1:45 ... for those that like a time check and off for another wee nap (indoors).

Pics or we carry on assuming you live in a central belt cooncil estate ;)

Goa - just back form the beach, great snooze, wake up ... brunch and a beer. Tandori cooking, chicken, prawns and washed down with Kingfisher ... fantastic.

Edit: 1:45 ... for those that like a time check and off for another wee nap (indoors).

So your average day consists of eat, sleep and post on P&B about Rangers.

Why do you lie so much?

Even less convincing than Seamus's hilarious attempts to "be" an IT Consultant posting from a conference in Manchester.

It's quite a feat for a Celtic fan to come across in this thread as angrier than the Sevconians. Maybe the greens are just missing them a bit too much.

Did one of the mods not confirm Denny's IP address was originated in Goa? I think this came about because trolls who have never actually been anywhere or done anything of note clogged up the thread with jealous posts.

They took 11 years to amass. Yours have been in the last few and almost entirely on this thread. You spend every waking minute posting about Rangers instead of working or having a life.

It's pretty tragic tbh.

^^^^^

Tragic stalker!

28,000 posts from his manky bedsit ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly every one of them a pish poor attempt at trolling.

What is Goa like? Thinking I might retire to somewhere like that myself and spend all day and night boasting about it to sad sacks on the Internet.