Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Half of all money goes to the spfl, I'd rather it was split between the two teams playing myself.

Regulation C26 states: “A levy of 50per cent of the monies (gross excluding VAT) received or receivable by the Home Club for all Play-Off Matches played in the Premiership/Championship PlayOff Competition from all admission charges paid and payable to and for the relevant Play-Off Match shall be paid by the Home Club to the Company within seven days of the date on which each Play-Off Match is played

Got to make up for the sponsorship money lost when your old club fucked over everyone.

Not to mention the shitey TV deal that potless Pete negotiated.

Booming....

There would have been no need to negotiate if the mighty Rangers never committed suicide.

20rkxzs.jpg

2cogf2v.jpg

@tedermeatballs: Rangers treating Ashley's badge grab as 'a matter of urgency'. Board order immediate probe. Story to come @Daily_Record

The last time this came up for discussion I suggested that Dave King would end up owning the club with fan's money and Mike Ashley and Chuckie's mates would tie up all the assets through securities. The club is nothing but a second hand SFA membership number now.

How many EPL clubs were investigated and then settled out of court with HMRC, Chelsea and Arsenal to name but two. The difference being they could afford the settlement, the Premier League even acted as a mediator to protect two of its most valuable assets. Was that going to happen in Scotland ? Was it f*ck !! With a reported tax bill of £75m plus hanging over them which investor would touch Rangers with a barge pole, the knives were out and the hounds smelled blood !! F*ck Rangers they can go to the wall !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THEY DID :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The worrying thing from my perspective is that from what I've seen, Queens and Falkirk are likely to scud St Mirren's arse next season if both of them remain in the Championship. Add in whoever remains there from Sevco/Hibs and the best I can see for us is fifth spot.

Having said that. GIRFUY Sevco - well played Queens, right intae' that manky shite and no mistake.

Edited by pozbaird