Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the Cap fits eh mate!? No problem

SPFL handbook rule H29.5. If you acted that way in a stadium you would be banned. I do not see why the same does not apply on this forum.

He's still seething about a slip I apologised for in 2012 ... give him a break. Anyhoo Stoney looks like you will be making a donation to Help for Heroes shortly, ya grumpy Cattach (along with CowdenConvert) ... ;):P

Fucking gollachs long memories. I knew we had a bet going how much was it?

£20 mate ... just a few games to go in the league yet .. :shutup

I am still hopeful that the Aberdeen bottle merchants grow some balls and capitalise on our taking points from you lot today but that is the fantasist in me. Still, I have my briefs for Sunday. Up at 5 to get to the stadium for 7 and a bus down the A9. This better be worth it.

One way to help Sevco's financial woes would be an interest-free loan from Celtic. Both clubs need each other to survive so it would be in Celtic's own interest to keep this charade going as long as possible. Obviously they couldn't do this openly, they'd have to do it through various middlemen.

One way to help Sevco's financial woes would be an interest-free loan from Celtic. Both clubs need each other to survive so it would be in Celtic's own interest to keep this charade going as long as possible. Obviously they couldn't do this openly, they'd have to do it through various middlemen.

I'm sure Real Madrid did that with Barcelona in the 50's

Maybe the Scottish media should replace yon Neil Patey guy with HBQC as the go to guy for financial facts and opinions.

:wub:

Maybe then we'd get the MSN printing the bloody hard truth eh ? main headline "Rangers are fucked no matter how you want to look at it". :)

Yeah just imagine the headlines, "Celtic hold floating charge over every asset The Rangers own plus the IP and most of their revenue streams". Ragers media would definitely be the place to read the mega meltdown from the orcs. :lol:

edut to add IP. :)

Edited by hellbhoy

Our financial statements say otherwise. The biggest loss we have is not qualifying for the champions league. Not Sevco

The numbers back it up

What the f*ck !! How did you twist that one!!?

H27 Disorderly conduct includes

H27.1 conduct which stirs up or sustains or is likely or designed to stir up or

sustain, hatred or ill will against or towards a group of persons based on

their membership or presumed membership of a group defined by

reference to a category mentioned in Rule H29 or against an individual

who is or is presumed to be a member of such group;

H29.5 transgender identity; and

H31 In Rule H29.5 transgender identity means any one or more of transvestism,

transsexualism, inter-sexuality or change of gender.

You sir are an outed bigot.

Strange, I thought the club would want to rid themselves of anything to do with Mike Ashley.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/04/12/mccall-talks-up-possibility-of-shane-ferguson-finally-playing-fo/

So much for principles.

I don't think it's principles that are influencing McCall to pick him.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/05/rangers-kenny-macdowall-newcastle-five-loanees-must-play

Mike Ashley has no more influence. My Arse.

H27 Disorderly conduct includes

H27.1 conduct which stirs up or sustains or is likely or designed to stir up or

sustain, hatred or ill will against or towards a group of persons based on

their membership or presumed membership of a group defined by

reference to a category mentioned in Rule H29 or against an individual

who is or is presumed to be a member of such group;

H29.5 transgender identity; and

H31 In Rule H29.5 transgender identity means any one or more of transvestism,

transsexualism, inter-sexuality or change of gender.

You sir are an outed bigot.

Deary me, genuinely feel sorry for you.

Deary me, genuinely feel sorry for you.

Don't waste emotions on me. I care nothing for you. You are little more than a source of amusement to me. Genuinely.