Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have they not still got the redundant silverware from the dead club lying around?

There's a good price for silver on the market at the moment.

They keep on about how much the old team won.

Surely they could flog off these useless trinkets to make ends meet?

(Or does that belong to someone else?)

I've posed this question on here more than once.

Silver has dropped in price but is still currently about 350 pounds per kilogram. Multiply by world record number of cups in the Ibrox trophy cupboard and you get.............................well, a lot!

Who is the legal owner of said silver?

I think we should be told!

Without the slightest hint of irony, Dave King tells the media...

“In previous regimes the board has spent more time in the media than the football team. I think we’ve got to reverse that, we’ve got to become professionals."

They'll be some age noo.

Top 10 as it stands

Member name Posts

DhenBhoy 9962

bennett 7982

Tedi 7425

WhiteRoseKillie 6468

hellbhoy 5282

wunfellaff 3567

stonedsailor 3354

Monkey Tennis 3109

No8. 3087

AberdeenBud 3077

Must post more, can't let that twerp beat me.

Rangers fans were ready to go to court back in January to prevent Mike Ashley gaining security over Ibrox and Murray Park. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/15/rangers-fans-mike-ashley

But by the way the last nights statement had been presented Mike Ashley already had security over Murray Park. I thought it would have been a pretty pointless action by Rangers fans anyway.

Now I'm wondering what stopped Ashley from gaining security on Ibrox as well since he had the previous board in his pocket, he could have had security over what he wanted?. Could it be that some other party already had security over the stadium or someone else has ownership (the deeds, where are the deeds?). So who really owns Ibrox Stadium?

I already put forward Snaffy that after the club taking the first tranche of the loan that in the contract details should the club take the second tranche the stadium would be held as security. Not only that, that in the details after taking the first tranche that NO other loan could be used as security over the stadium because the second tranche of the loan has first dibs on security over the stadium. The stadium would already be tied up as security when they eventually take the second tranche of the loan. Just a theory of course but most likely the conditions set out for satisfying the drawdown for the second tranche and why King & the 3 bears didn't want to take it, the stadium would then be out of the clubs control and ownership.

Is the suspicio/allegation not that most of the previous boards were 'on the take' and paying themselves amounts far in excess of the work they actually did for the club? Therefore now that the current board will act differently, the outgoings will reduce?

The Rangers are a cash cow and the fans have left themselves wide open for financial pillaging. The new board are most likely and probably lining their own pockets as we speak taking 6 figure sums each year and if The Rangers get promoted the huge bonuses they will receive will deffo make them happy as well as those still on the payroll doing some gardening work.

Dave King the glib & shameless who will lie through his teeth if it were in his best interests !, does this sound like a man who will have the clubs best interests at heart ?. He used the dead club as a cash laundering service and I see nothing that says he won't abuse the club for financial gain as well as taking the plaudits for success on the park.

I think he has set up the 3 bears as patsy's on the board as the club looks like it's heading for an calamitous insolvency event and then King will attempt to make his real move to wrestle the club from the holding company for pennies in the pound.

Where's the dough for April's payroll coming from? :1eye Unless somebody digs deep Sevco are surely going to run out cash and fold up whether or not they get promoted. They needed MASH's second £5m to keep the lights on until the season book money came in, Park's 1.5m was just one month's expenses. No credit line, delisted, no auditor, and the absent GASL full of horse manure. :thumsup2

Silver has dropped in price but is still currently about 350 pounds per kilogram. Multiply by world record number of cups in the Ibrox trophy cupboard and you get.............................well, a lot!

All the trophies are replicas and silver plate is worth the grand some of ???

Top 10 as it stands

Member name Posts

DhenBhoy 9962

bennett 7982

Tedi 7425

WhiteRoseKillie 6468

hellbhoy 5282

wunfellaff 3567

stonedsailor 3354

Monkey Tennis 3109

No8. 3087

AberdeenBud 3077

I think you'll have to remove Wunfee's posting count seeing as he has been liquidated and give AB the play off position.

I think that the 'experts' on RM might have been correct and Ibrox is or was owned jointly by 6 different parties, did Charles Green really pay 5.5m for all of oldcos assets?. Now I don't know if this is the current arrangement, it could have changed, but how can you use something as collateral against a loan that you don't own or rather don't have full ownership?.

It was just a theory and is more plausible in today's climate. In the first interim accounts produced by the club it had all the clubs assets as it's own property.

Green did buy everything in a stitch up, Nuff n Helps even went as far to try to keep the clubs most expensive players at the club so they could TUPE them over to raise the clubs value.

charles de la grande maison said he bought and paid for all titles and trophies so I'd guess him. I would also ruin my pants if it turned out Charlie had them rented out to the blue vermin. Edited by Border Reiver

The Rangers are a cash cow and the fans have left themselves wide open for financial pillaging.

"Cash cow is business jargon for a business venture that generates a steady return of profits that far exceed the outlay of cash required to acquire or start it."

I don't think Rangers fits that description, since it (or its predecessors) haven't returned a profit since pussy was a kitten

Try "money pit" instead.

sum hth

You have robbed KInky of his great moment there Cyber. :(

"Cash cow is business jargon for a business venture that generates a steady return of profits that far exceed the outlay of cash required to acquire or start it."

I don't think Rangers fits that description, since it (or its predecessors) haven't returned a profit since pussy was a kitten

Try "money pit" instead.

Oh I think everyone has been using the club as a cash cow, they have been taking out far more than they have put in both the players & the BoD and those we do not know about. It's just a shame the cash cow has been struggling with the milking machine that has just about dried out the udders. It never was set up to be a sustainable business from it's creation by Chucky & Co.

You can't exactly call it a money pit either because there is no bottom for the pit, it's just a black hole. :lol: