Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In the context of this thread I would suggest anyone whose posts further the knowledge or enhance the speculation in relation to the thread's subject can and should be labelled a contributor.

Those of us who dip in now and again to point and laugh at both sides can't really be accorded the same title.

I would suggest anyone who contributes should be labelled a contributor. Even if they contribute rubbish - it's not a value judgement.

Neil Neil, spare a couple of quid mate?...hey wait where are you going? It's me Ally!...Fuk off tramp!

Of all the things you can accuse ally McCoist of in recent years a failure to make adequate provision for his financial security isn't one that Id have chosen Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Of all the things you can accuse ally McCoist of in recent years a failure to make adequate provision for his financial security isn't one that Id have chosen

Didn't wee Neily lose all his money in some dodgy Irish property deal.........

I would suggest anyone who contributes should be labelled a contributor. Even if they contribute rubbish - it's not a value judgement.

The act of posting as much little as a wee smiley to show how funny you think what is happening at Gestapo HQ in Govan could be considered putting in a contribution.

Some folk think they are just too good to be labelled anything other than they are, "a contributor to the cause no matter how much little they contribute".

The act of posting as much little as a wee smiley to show how funny you think what is happening at Gestapo HQ in Govan could be considered putting in a contribution.

Some folk think they are just too good to be labelled anything other than they are, "a contributor to the cause no matter how much little they contribute".

"Much little"?

At first I would have thought it was a typo and given you the benefit of the doubt, but, as you have used it twice in the space of a couple of sentences that rules out a typo. So, illiterate twat it is.

Fair point, but I don't see it like that.

I don't think anything I have posted has had any bearing on what this thread is actually all about.

In that respect I don't consider my posts as contributions to the main thrust of the thread.

"Much little"? At first I would have thought it was a typo and given you the benefit of the doubt, but, as you have used it twice in the space of a couple of sentences that rules out a typo. So, illiterate twat it is.

Petty name calling over some grammer really is taking it to far .

You may call me an illeterate twat, but your coming across as an obsessed fud.

There has been plenty of bad grammar all through the thread, so why the fcuk single me out ?. do you really think you are a better poster because you use better English ?

Grow set and move on.

There has been plenty of bad grammar all through the thread, so why the fcuk single me out ?. do you really think you are a better poster because you use better English ?

Grow set and move on.

Not obsessed, just bored.

Where have I ever claimed to be a better poster than you, or anyone else?

Most of my recent posts have actually been denigrating my own posting, as well as yours

Just a wee heads up, if you want to dispute whether you are illiterate or not it would help if you could spell illiterate.

Now f**k off there's a good wee moron.

Grow set and move on.

too and illiterate

Not obsessed, just bored. Where have I ever claimed to be a better poster than you, or anyone else? Most of my recent posts have actually been denigrating my own posting, as well as yours Just a wee heads up, if you want to dispute whether you are illiterate or not it would help if you could spell illiterate. Now f**k off there's a good wee moron.

animfishman1.gif

Wow !, you just whooshed yourself. :lol: