Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Imagine the SFA going up against Mike and his lawyers.....crazy stuff

I can't see the SFA changing their mind on this one, they have rules and won't want EPL clubs riding roughshod over our clubs.

But this is Mike, he has the best lawyers money can buy!!

Or as densboy used to say "his tanks on the lawn".

We'll find out soon enough if the board can deal with the unbeatable business mogul.

But this is Mike, he has the best lawyers QC`s money can buy!!

Inverness CT have a lawyer experienced in getting it right up the SFA. I am sure he could handle it for Mike.

Sure the bears on here had something to say before about idiotic claims to the ASA.

We did but Ashley's various sports direct scams need exposing. The recent documentary about his tricks of the trade was quite eye opening and I've bought stuff from the SD before.

The ASA are investigating whether or not Sports Direct are misleading Rangers fans with the pricing of the home kits. Shirts are listed online at 59.99 down to 47.99 but have been on sale at the "reduced" price since release day.

Something else for Mike's 'best lawyers money can buy' to think aboot.

Aye, cos that's the real issue here.

We did but Ashley's various sports direct scams need exposing. The recent documentary about his tricks of the trade was quite eye opening and I've bought stuff from the SD before.

Really? I found it a bit patronising tbh, i think most consumers are fully aware of most of these "scams".

I buy stuff from SD as well, it's hard to get better value anywhere else nowadays.

Really? I found it a bit patronising tbh, i think most consumers are fully aware of most of these "scams".

I buy stuff from SD as well, it's hard to get better value anywhere else nowadays.

Not really the way the workers are treated, the faux sales etc need highlighting.

Tbh I've found that the quality of the boots and jackets is now pretty poor, better value paying a bit more and getting more use out of it.

Does not protect him from claiming a non existing saving I am afraid, which is why the adverting agency are investigating him, do not worry though the ASA just like the SFA will not dare find against a billionaire.

OMG a retail store claimg to have a sale, never heard of such a thing.