Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Go back and grab the context. He was ripping it out of Tedi and you have proved him right. Tedi is an idiot and, despite his protestations that King has not actually invested in Rangers due to there being no vehicle for investment, there are means to sell shares in the company.

6carstolen3.jpg

Oh diddies! Inculcating me in a feud with Teds whilst ignoring tashyboy's 'beasting' assertion?

The Big Thread is getting too polarised and febrile.

If anyone's inculcating it's you in your failed attempts to repeatedly deflect from you breaking ranks and calling one of your own, an idiot.

Feud? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is not a mechanism currently available, this was made clear at the time, indeed the process was made clear before he even came in.

The only way to put money in via investment is to (1) list the company (2) issue a prospectus (3) allow people to invest, this was the system put in place by the previous board.

The only route to get money into the company prior, is to loan money as it is needed which is what they are doing.

The reason anyone cannot invest is because a mechanism does not yet exist to invest,

This is, of course, the level of idiocy I'd expect from you.

Companies don't, of course, need a listing to sell shares in said company or to raise investment.

The Khincardine, offended by everything ashamed of nothing.

I know you only joined the forum to bait Rangers fans but you crossed a line, chap.

I have my lassies and their pals at my house. This is perfectly normal for parents. For you to imply something sinister is execrable.

Trying to make it about 'me' rather than just you being a c**t merely adds to your odium..

How can we afford his wages lol

Sky Sports News HQ

1h1 hour ago

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING: Stewart Robertson named new managing director of Rangers #SSNHQ

I never said I wasn't a c**t, just asked what the 'h' thing was about. And if you don't find the quip about "I had my 13 year old and her friends" funny, then feel free not to laugh. Febrile much.

Aye I can be known to be overly literalistic. It's a balance, though, Tashy.

For me having my lassies and their pals round is perfectly normal. For you it's an opportunity for 'beasting' quips.

You'll ken this when you lose your virginity.

Aye I can be known to be overly literalistic. It's a balance, though, Tashy.

For me having my lassies and their pals round is perfectly normal. For you it's an opportunity for 'beasting' quips.

You'll ken this when you lose your virginity.

No. Typing "I had my 13 year old" etc was a gift. Now put your handbag down.

See good old mike the job creator has plowed more money into the Scottish economy:

Mike Ashley's Sports Direct to spend £5m on huge gym and shop complex in Lochee. The site is Their first retail and gym complex in Scotland

That's a nice round number isn't it?

They'll have just made Mike angry now. I don't think they'll like Mike when he's angry.

Especially if he swells up, goes green, goes berserk and starts putting his legal team on overtime/breaking things.

Resolution 1 - Reasonably close. Interesting.

Resolution 2 - Assumption seems to be any renegotiation would leave Sevco better off. That's not a given.

Edited by printer

A quick google shows that our friends at rtc web... ERM the Rangers football monitor website have been discu.... ERM rambling about sportscotland, which explained s the p an b discussion today.

Sportscotlands role has never been a secret, intact it was mentioned before the training ground opened its doors around 14 years ago.

Keep up the digging lads.

Yes, that's the point, if they were involved all those years ago, why is the charge only registered after the sports direct charge was registered.

has someone taken a loan against something they shouldn't have.. Is there a case of fraud afoot?

be interesting to see if anything becomes of this