Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Grumpy night in Chez Stoney?

Just a bit. Mother in ICU, not looking good. Used up all my annual leave and returning to work at sea. Grinds a bit Kinky. Still, watching **** desperately trying to keep a club's name alive is keeping my me going on a 3 hour wait in Manchester airport.

Just a bit. Mother in ICU, not looking good. Used up all my annual leave and returning to work at sea. Grinds a bit Kinky.

Sorry to hear your news, Stoney. I always enjoy our discourse and wish yer maw all the best. Keep us posted, chap?

Guys. My life has no real bearing on yours. Should never have made that public. Certainly not my intention to dull the fun.

Carry on as normal.

And don't hold back when ripping the pish oot of me.

This forum is a great escape from real life. This is the type of place a company can be liquidated but still carry on as if nothing happened.

I take it the Wigan reserve hasn't signed yet, as they've only agreed a fee?

Nice way to welcome the new boy..

Just a wee note to Rob Kiernan whom I am sure has a P&B profile. Welcome to The Famous, Rob. You have joined one of world football's most iconic clubs. Give it your best.

Just a wee note to Rob Kiernan whom I am sure has a P&B profile. Welcome to The Famous, Rob. You have joined one of world football's most iconic clubs. Give it your best.

???????????????????? Edited by Sheep77

I wonder if he's been filled in about your glorious history of sectarianism and cheating.

Typo? Iconic or ironic?

Could be a clever ploy here to appease the hordes. Have a fee for a player be accepted, convincing the hordes that they are back to paying for players, get him up here, but at the last minute he fails a medical so the deal is off. They get the support onside without having to spend a penny.

Otherwise they will be starting their reign by bringing in a player who has just failed a medical at Birmingham. If he does sign and ends up crocked, then it will be a glorious reminder of how much this tribute act falls behind the original. At least back in the day they used to sign international crocks like Prodan, instead of plastic paddy reserve players!