Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not to KING, he is convinced it is celtic fans pretending to be Rangers fans...and he may well be correct.

It may well be the jolly craicsters but kingy would be better waiting until that is information is released before jumping to silly conclusions.

Like his assumptions that Rangers were forced into a U turn and had accepted 50K for 2 years worth of compensation money for Telfer, what a fanny.

That's still being argued over by the BDO is it not?

Unlike you , who believed in Investment, NOMADS,Transparancy ,Fans rep on the board, Ashley having no influence, Sarver being a distraction.etc etc etc...

:1eye

I know, I've only just read that thread, not one No8 wants reminding of (the road sign saga).

What's Tedi's excuse? Checking to see my dotting history :lol: :lol: :lol: ... sad sack. He was probably only in Thailand to check the Thai **** are real. :lol:

Checking someone's dotting history is one of the saddest things I have seen on here, imagine being that obsessed, kinda worrying to be honest..As for No8, Confirmed racist, homophobe and sad bigot, nuff said.

Yeah but Tedi/Vanderlei/Cooperonthewing/jigselbow/Jock001/keeps01/myview has a long history of defending racists

Much Ado about Sevco

Extracts:

Ah, these Sevco chaps must be very busy these days. The following list is not exhaustive, but it will do for starters:

• Get a NOMAD
  • Get an Exchange (like the ISDX)
  • Get an Auditor

The fact that all three are missing is just an indicator of just how toxic the Ibrox entity has become.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The irony is that Mr Derek Llambias and Mr Barry Leach were in the process of righting the good ship Sevco.

One very well placed source said to me today that these two chaps were “…perhaps only half a season away from turning it around…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I checked, again, with an excellent source about the state of play with Sevco Season Tickets.

I can only pass on the information that is told to me, and I do so when I have graded those facts on various criteria.

All I can relate is that an excellent source with a good track record is adamant that the New Regime have not sold anything near 21,500 Season Tickets. Of course, that could prompt an investigative journalist in Glasgow to start excavating several Levels beneath the Press Releases.

Much Ado about Sevco

Extracts:

Ah, these Sevco chaps must be very busy these days. The following list is not exhaustive, but it will do for starters:

• Get a NOMAD
  • Get an Auditor
The fact that all three are missing is just an indicator of just how toxic the Ibrox entity has become.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The irony is that Mr Derek Llambias and Mr Barry Leach were in the process of righting the good ship Sevco.

One very well placed source said to me today that these two chaps were “…perhaps only half a season away from turning it around…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I checked, again, with an excellent source about the state of play with Sevco Season Tickets.

I can only pass on the information that is told to me, and I do so when I have graded those facts on various criteria.

All I can relate is that an excellent source with a good track record is adamant that the New Regime have not sold anything near 21,500 Season Tickets. Of course, that could prompt an investigative journalist in Glasgow to start excavating several Levels beneath the Press Releases.

Daft Phil is not an excellent source. Anyway it is more than 21,500 now. 27,000 is nearer the mark

Much Ado about Sevco

Extracts:

• Get a NOMAD
  • Get an Auditor

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hiya Densboy :lol:

hiya Densboy :lol:

It really is beyond pathetic that this little scrote is so obsessed by our club he rejoins a forum which he is banned from just to post about a team he doesnt support.

It really is beyond pathetic that this little scrote is so obsessed by our club he rejoins a forum which he is banned from just to post about a team he doesnt support.

Who was banned?

Sufferers of sevcosis are to be handled with delicate care, at all costs do not attempt to correct them, as sufferers know no shame and will direct their rage at any who displease them.

Edited by Equalizer