Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sevco paying dudes 8k a week when they can't afford to pay their bills. Amazes me players are so dumb to think there is any chance of these contracts being honoured long term by a company with no credit facility, no assets, huge overheads, a criminal as chairman and no way out of it except liquidation. Dumb footballers.
Who are we paying "8k" per week?
^^^This coming from a clown who claimed not to have posted anything from Mad Phils blog and forgot he actually did this, A, summarised Mad Pkils blog in detail after reading it & B, posted Mad Phils twitterings & C, to actually posted a link to Mad Phils website. You have the bare faced cheek to slander another poster for doing exactly what you did. :1eye And worse still about Mad Phil, the rumours are that Jack Irvine has given Mad Phil information to blog about and Media House was paying him to destroy Rangers related folk. :lol: How does that feel dopey ?, you've been slagging off Mad Phil but if the rumours are true it was Rangers related people who paid him to blog about The Rangers problems or even for feeding misinformation in power plays. :wacko:
The QC also adopts a scattergun approach to posting.

He really did.

He claimed that all that mattered was how Graham performed in relation to Rangers. It was unbelievable stuff from a poster who is generally quite sane, I find.

Is this ^^^ what the greensters call whataboutery?

Is this ^^^ what the greensters call whataboutery?

No.

The initial citing of what Tedi said in defence of Graham could be construed as such, I suppose.

My post however was merely made in enjoyable recollection of a recent time when Ted behaved like a total idiot.

No.

The initial citing of what Tedi said in defence of Graham could be construed as such, I suppose.

My post however was merely made in enjoyable recollection of a recent time when Ted behaved like a total idiot.

Wouldnt be suprised if tedi and Chris Graham was the same person, both got banned on the same day for racisim

Sevco paying dudes 8k a week when they can't afford to pay their bills. Amazes me players are so dumb to think there is any chance of these contracts being honoured long term by a company with no credit facility, no assets, huge overheads, a criminal as chairman and no way out of it except liquidation. Dumb footballers.

Aye, but they have a 3 year plan to get to the champions league.