Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Laughing, but not obsessed?
yeah interesting juxtaposition anyone posting on here about Rangers , is obsessed but spending the last 3 years constantly posting about Phil is..just laughing at him.

Never fails to make a c**t of himself does TEDI.

You shooting the messenger?

Banned dhense was posting ill phil's blog this morning, I notice you are not commenting on that (not that matters of course but I am free to point it out) this blog is quite good for laughing at and exposing mad phil's daily bollix.

ETA I thought it would prompt some responses / debate / foaming at the mouth.

So when you thought it would prompt some debate. It was just debate you didn't want to take part in.

Sevco paying dudes 8k a week when they can't afford to pay their bills. Amazes me players are so dumb to think there is any chance of these contracts being honoured long term by a company with no credit facility, no assets, huge overheads, a criminal as chairman and no way out of it except liquidation. Dumb footballers.

Edited by Pete's Frontier

Phil is a scattergun pretend journalist, his accuracy is no more than 10%.

I didn't pretend anything, stop making stuff up.

I have already stated the reason why I posted this blog, it was accurate about this specific reason, so yes there was context, the only foolish one here is you.

I will make sure and update you each time a new version is released.

Could you show us the workings of how you came to a figure of 10%?

Could you show us the workings of how you came to a figure of 10%?

His racist hero Chris Graham said it so it must be true, just like Kings promised investment, his NOMAD he had lined up, his threat to expose MAs contract details,...all true.

Lot less tragic than pretending you do not know a guy you spent an entire thread defending.

^^^

This coming from a clown who claimed not to have posted anything from Mad Phils blog and forgot he actually did this, A, summarised Mad Pkils blog in detail after reading it & B, posted Mad Phils twitterings & C, to actually posted a link to Mad Phils website.

You have the bare faced cheek to slander another poster for doing exactly what you did. :1eye

And worse still about Mad Phil, the rumours are that Jack Irvine has given Mad Phil information to blog about and Media House was paying him to destroy Rangers related folk. :lol: How does that feel dopey ?, you've been slagging off Mad Phil but if the rumours are true it was Rangers related people who paid him to blog about The Rangers problems or even for feeding misinformation in power plays. :wacko:

The UTT hearing will chair on the 7th of July lasting 4 days, the expected result could be either on 11th or the 12th, I'm not sure here ?

No sure if this has timed to piss of the orc horde or even worse to give them something to make their fucking Orange walk more enjoyable.

But one does live in hope that it's not a good outcome for the orcs and it fucking spoils one of the worst sectarian public events still in the modern era. I will pray for the wifies and bairns good health should it be bad for the proddy faithful.

Or prepare a way for multiple new users and aliases bombarding the forum with many many GIRFUY's even though it doesn't affect their club and it's tainted bought history at all even if they had lost.

So I will just post "They died, a humiliating and embarrassing death" and it doesn't matter along with "£250K for breaching the rules aKa cheating".

To get payed is a small miracle at the clumpany.. but to think these guys ARE actually paid.

:lol:

Both sides in the boardroom battle leaked stories to the press....The 'Rhats' used The Sun and the Good guys used The Record. I don't think it is a stretch to think the 'Rhats'are leaking stories to bloggers....tbh I have never doubted for one minute that they have been using McMurdo.

Paying them is different. Why would they have to pay them as this is exactly the kind of duff information that these guys thrive on.

I have never spent my time defending the bigoted head of the celtic supporters association, away and stop talking shite loonball.

You did defend that scrote Kris Graham though.