Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why didn't Murray just simply sell the club without the debt ridden company?

Or better yet, why didn't Craig Whyte buy the club without the company for £1, he'd have no debt and wouldn't have to worry about HMRC

Still waiting for an answer to this btw

Also, if Rangers did no wrong, then why did they have to restart in the 3rd division, with a fine from the SFA and a transfer embargo?

Seems a bit harsh for a club / company who did no wrong IMO

As I said earlier....this is the thread of catharsis. Nice to see The Diddies quoting and answering themselves.

yippee I got a H added to my name.

oh and you never answered the question. Where all the EBT's illegal ?

At least my spurious 'h' was intentional.

Anyway, I shall take you seriously and assume you meant, "Were all the EBT's illegal ?

Honestly Scotty? I shall go with what I posted earlier. The use of EBTs was a shite way of remuneration and The Mint was wrong for following such a policy.

I've no shame in saying that we were out of order in investing so much in this way of paying players and staff.

Was it illegal? The FTT and the UTT say not. The Court of Session may have a different view.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Yeah but did you seriously think that someone as mentally obsessed with our club as him would be able to stay away? I guess the mods will leave him alone as long as he pretends to support Wick and leaves the sheep fans alone.

You must have upset him somehow, he just dotted 2 of your posts from 2011.

Do you ever tire of making an absolute fanny out of yourself ?, obviously not.

Everyone can just go to your rep given window and go back through your rep given and find out you personally red dotted posters you had spats with in their old posting history, not just one or two times dopey you did this for months on end and still probably do.

Now you have shown levels of obsessiveness on the forum recently that would suggest you have some sort of mental health impairment of sorts ffs. Get a fucking life in the real world.

Anyway, I shall take you seriously and assume you meant, "Were all the EBT's illegal ?

Honestly Scotty? I shall go with what I posted earlier. The use of EBTs was a shite way of remuneration and The Mint was wrong for following such a policy.

I've no shame in saying that we were out of order in investing so much in this way of paying players and staff.

Was it illegal? The FTT and the UTT say not. The Court of Session may have a different view.

not happy with that as you missed the extra H now edit it accordingly please.

Now you have shown levels of obsessiveness on the forum recently that would suggest you have some sort of mental health impairment of sorts ffs.

That's right. Let's have a big debate. Hands up all the non-Rangers fans posting regularly on The Big Thread? Keep your hands up if you simply joined P&B to post about Rangers?

I don't see many hands going down.....

That's right. Let's have a big debate. Hands up all the non-Rangers fans posting regularly on The Big Thread? Keep your hands up if you simply joined P&B to post about Rangers?

I don't see many hands going down.....

My hand dropped.

I joined mainly to post about Queens, then you lot came along with all your admins and liquidations and whatnots and there simply haven't been enough hours in the day to enjoy the delightful wonder of it all.

Scottybhoy is the embodiment of 'diddy'.;)

You use the term 'diddy' as if it's pejorative in this context.

I couldn't be happier to be a diddy. The notion of ever being anything other is unthinkable.

Diddy then. Diddy now. Diddy forever.

Can always tell Kinky is struggling when he starts this pish.

It's quite possible to remain interested and up to speed with your own team and also take great delight in the well deserved Downfall of Rangers.