Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am sitting here pissing myself laughing at somebody who goes to all this trouble just to dot my posts and post utter shite about the club i support.

I am that bothered by what Dhen posts i rarely , if ever replied to him.

All this trouble? Are you serious? You've gone to just as much trouble to tell us all how he's not bothering you. Ach, whatever. OK No.8 he's not bothering you at all.

I just checked...he already has, the first thing he did after joining was go back and dot the exact same post from 2011 that his now banned alias Equalizer dotted a few days ago, dunno what you have done to him but it must have been good.

Ffs.....you take this place way to serious.

When you get old, greying and balding you have two choices: a Bobby Charlton or a number 3.

I prefer the latter as I've no reason to disguise my age. Sometimes, when I don't shave, I look like a convict.

I go for the number 1 all over (all over head and face, not all over body). Every 4/6 weeks suffices, although by 6 weeks my beard is a bit fulsome.

How do you do this checking of dotting history stuff? That sounds like fun.

You click on the profile of your preferred suspect and go to Reputation where there are 2 buttons "Given" and "Received". Take it from there.

(I only found this out yesterday, by the way.)

Aofjays right in there sticking up for his fellow b(H)oy. And he wonders why some posters don't believe that he's a die hard whistle fan....

If you think that's sticking up for someone I'm glad I've never had need to rely on you.

Also I don't wonder why idiots think I support celtic. They are idiots, idiots do stupid things all the time.

You click on the profile of your preferred suspect and go to Reputation where there are 2 buttons "Given" and "Received". Take it from there.

(I only found this out yesterday, by the way.)

Got it.

Bennett does not spread the green ones far and wide.

Edit to add: This is quite fun actually. I just went in to give greenies to the two No8 posts that Glibandshameless had attacked this morning.

It still leaves the posts at -14 and -21 or something comical, but as I've said a few times, I think our favourite Holy Communion Attender was actually right about that one.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

HB posted how to do it last night, it took 3 paragraphs right enough.

:lol: I think that's where I got it from, actually.

If it ever comes up again, I'll try to expand on my previous instructions!

I think our favourite Holy Communion Attender was actually right about that one.

And what a fantastic day that was. My auld father in law didn't know what to do...stay with the women or go and watch the Rangers with me and a couple of mates lol

No no. Green ones is fine - that's why I used it.

Green yins however, would have been different for obvious reasons.

With yins and ones meaning the same thing, that is a really strange post you've posted.

With yins and ones meaning the same thing, that is a really strange post you've posted.

It's not though because as you know, when yin of them gets attached to the word 'green', then rhyming slang for a banned word is created. With the other one, that doesn't happen.

It's not though because as you know, when yin of them gets attached to the word 'green', then rhyming slang for a banned word is created. With the other one, that doesn't happen.

Aye but you've always been yin o them anyway.