Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

COmhXXsWsAAV6X9.jpg

COmhXXtWsAA4PoJ.jpg

Looks like the Daily Record now are saying it was the club that was sent into liquidation. :lol:

They're like a stupid dog trying to chase two motors that are going In different directions .

Running around yelping and slabbering and making a arse of themselves

Let it go ya dicks. Yer deid.

Zombies can't come back

Looks like Dave has been given a heads up. BDO are coming for the assets.

It would also explain Sir Craigy wanting involved again.

Edited by stonedsailor

Apart from forever_bites walking into it earlier on. :lol:

then quickly

giphy.gif

And Bendy going down the Scott Allan distraction route which never worked, because Dave King just can't keep his trap shut .

apart from them its been rather quiet from our resident bearz

Still here , was at a thing called work City dave , you should try it some time

Yours truly

forever_bites

54 and counting

Yours truly

forever_bites

54 and counting

You've got to wonder just how many thousand posts this guy has done with non of them actually saying anything, let alone contributing to the debate!!

I bet the's never thought about anything in his life....

Yours truly

forever_bites

54 and counting

To myself - No Dave don't say it, you'll get a warning. :lol:

.........ing is not actually work. :P

You've got to wonder just how many thousand posts this guy has done with non of them actually saying anything, let alone contributing to the debate!!

I bet the's never thought about anything in his life....

As monkey tennis will tell you I have done my debating on this thread , gave up on it since every of other poster would rather go down the road of "yer deid" "sevco" etc etc so have chose to adopt the stance , f**k it if you can't beat them join them

54 and counting

As monkey tennis will tell you I have done my debating on this thread , gave up on it

Yet you continue to post.

So tell us, why do you think King had an interest in the oldco, what possible benefits could there be for the newco?

As monkey tennis will tell you I have done my debating on this thread , gave up on it since every of other poster would rather go down the road of "yer deid" "sevco" etc etc so have chose to adopt the stance , f**k it if you can't beat them join them

54 and counting

So you tried debating, could not come up with any decent points of rebuttal and so returned to the default knuckle-dragger mode.

At least you are honest.

Yet you continue to post.

So tell us, why do you think King had an interest in the oldco, what possible benefits could there be for the newco?

Well first of all does will king get any gain from the twenty million he lost in the liquidation of the old co , genuine question . I think it is king sending out a soundbite to show in his own way he means business and to try and get the Rangers support on side ,if it is something that can be done i would fully support it and would like to see the creditors paid back in some extent should the idea ever actually fall into place

Looks like the Sevco Scotland fans are giving the forum a body swerve today. :lol:

They will wait until after the Livi game where they should be expected to get their self esteem back, though now that expected 9th win in a row just won't have the same meaning any more. :lol:

They are on the politics forum arguing about the Queen and red hand nazi salutes.

Well first of all does will king get any gain from the twenty million he lost in the liquidation of the old co , genuine question . I think it is king sending out a soundbite to show in his own way he means business and to try and get the Rangers support on side ,if it is something that can be done i would fully support it and would like to see the creditors paid back in some extent should the idea ever actually fall into place

I think he is just trying to squeeze the last drop out of the Rangers fans before the courts shut down Fraud FC. There was a warrant executed at Ibrox very recently you know?

54 and counting

Its good to talk

The issue here is a term called Gratuitous Alienation
If its proved that the assets in "NEWCO" have be fraudulently acquired then the creditors currently sitting in "OLDCO" have claim to them and BDO can then liquidate the assets and recover more money for "OLDCO" creditors
So all the money King & the three bears have invested in "NEWCO" is gone and they are left with nothing !!!
It looks like to me is King is trying to position himself so that when this does happen, after legal proceedings against Green whyte & Co have concluded, which could be sometime, and the assets are back in "OLDCO" which BDO currently control, he will attempt to acquire "OLDCO" somehow and reach an agreement with all the creditors that they get a financial settlement.... the big BUT in all this is that he will need cash and LOTS of it to do this.......
"oldco" hasn't been fully liquidated (dissolved) yet
And if oldco has not been liquidated then there are currently 2 rangers? (
there is RFC 2012 PLC "OLDCO" and the IRFC "NEWCO" which holds the licence to play football - Rangers as we know it DIED)
So if there are 2 rangers then this same club nonsense is just that, nonsense.
Edited by Drew Brees

What works for shull?

I think he is just trying to squeeze the last drop out of the Rangers fans before the courts shut down Fraud FC. There was a warrant executed at Ibrox very recently you know?

To be fair stoney I have read so much shite on this page over the last 3 years with people in the know about our next admin date , warrants executed and general this and that , that if you have a piece for me to read regarding it which is not from a blog or a fansite then I will happily read it and take note , untill this I take any story with a pinch of salt . Think in the 2nd division alone the qc and dhhense had around 12 different dates for the next "definite"doomsday scenario Edited by forever_blue