Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Think in light with recent developments , Rangers fans have began questioning would it be possible to get back the oldco over the last few weeks

But why?

It makes zero sense, unless DK is worried about the court case with Green and Whyte, worries the assists might be transferred back to the oldco

But why?

It makes zero sense, unless DK is worried about the court case with Green and Whyte, worries the assists might be transferred back to the oldco

Suppose right now nobody is really to clear where his angle is , again I am not sure if the situation did fall into place would there be anyway king would get any of the twenty million he lost back , suppose that gives it a personal gain , however right now it is all guess work on our part and probably will be untill any court case gets underway although I am sure the police have said information will be difficult for the media to get hold off and publish whilst the case is ongoing

I don't think it will.

I am sure there was a story that BDO has secured a multi million pound compensation deal from some Solicitors firm and mabe they have been given the nod that the Big Tax case is lost and HMRC aren't going to appeal, then Oldco would be sitting pretty and probably in a better financial state than Newco

How is the GASL going to pay for this suddenly-solvent Oldco?

Think in light with recent developments , Rangers fans have began questioning would it be possible to get back the oldco over the last few weeks

No doubt you'll be able to provide evidence of this questioning - from anywhere, not just on here - which predates G&S's latest statement?

In your own time...

No doubt you'll be able to provide evidence of this questioning - from anywhere, not just on here - which predates G&S's latest statement?

In your own time...

Feel free to look through Rangers forums if you can be arsed and you will find some people asking about it Edited by forever_blue

As others have said, this begs a very simple question: Why?

There are two options

a. He's come to realise that the last undisputed owner of the assets (Ibrox, the albion and Murrey park) was the old club. With the up coming court case it quite possible that one of the competing claims on the assets might result in them being sequestered which would nullify the three way agreement, throw the club in to administration and open the way for ex shareholders to sue the club. By owning the original club, the claim to own the assets is much stronger. i.e if the sale is shown to be fraudulent then the would return to the old club which is owned by the new club. As chairman, he is probably in a good position to see who is most likely to get the assets

b. he's a thick c**t

As monkey tennis will tell you I have done my debating on this thread , gave up on it since every of other poster would rather go down the road of "yer deid" "sevco" etc etc so have chose to adopt the stance , f**k it if you can't beat them join them

54 and counting

^^^^^^ Giving up kind of post

So, does Mike Ashley still have a shout for his securities then? Or his 5mill? Or his dodgy retail deal? Or the crests? Or the name? Or anything else he bought for a pound?

At least they're getting the promised transparency now.

And who's gonna pay for the competition beating overspending?

And what's happening with the ISDX?

And what's the share price now? And how much will you get as a private investor trying to sell them?

And why is Super Salary getting the fk outta Dodge?

And what the fk is really going on here?

Answers on a postcard to:- The we'realllaughinglikefuckatyoustillquiz c/o everyone, everywhere.

Glad to see fans from the SPFL's torpidly sclerotic Premiership finally getting animated about football again and back posting about football's main draw.

You're always welcome and, unlike your league's ritual procession, we Bears love a good procession ;)

Pip pip,Terry.

Glad to see fans from the SPFL's torpidly sclerotic Premiership finally getting animated about football again and back posting about football's main draw.

You're always welcome and, unlike your league's ritual procession, we Bears love a good procession ;)

^^^

Not even trying, anymore.