Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As long as you take these things with a pinch of salt, given the authors history of telling the truth, then you wont be fooled.

Sadly, there are many many many sheeple who wont question why such an empty statement was issued

King issued the statement a couple days after Keith Jackson from the DR started to question the apparent silence from King,

King said in the statement the reason he can't make statements on a lot of relevant subjects just now is due to the fact the court case is live,

If King didn't say that there would have been a hoodoo created by the DR etc and online posters like Mr Phil saying where's King. So he quite rightly just came out to signal his intentions and clear the air for now, Voila.

King issued the statement a couple days after Keith Jackson from the DR started to question the apparent silence from King,

King said in the statement the reason he can't make statements on a lot of relevant subjects just now is due to the fact the court case is live,

If King didn't say that there would have been a hoodoo created by the DR etc and online posters like Mr Phil saying where's King. So he quite rightly just came out to signal his intentions and clear the air for now, Voila.

How convenient for him.

A hoodoo?

Aberdeen must have set a world record for the quickest title challenge capitulation/fail, one week they looked like they had a chance to win the league, roll on 2 weeks later they're getting slaughtered like lambs

Lambs eh ?

Tell you what mate. Id rather be a Sheep than a H**

WhiteRoseKillie, on 28 Oct 2015 - 22:34, said:

Which (assuming I've filled in the blanks correctly) is a slang term for a follower of either the rangers or their predecessors. I've heard your lot describe them as a club,a company, and many other things, but a religion they ain't.

Then I am sure you have no problem using it. Feel welcome.

Then I am sure you have no problem using it. Feel welcome.

As you're well aware, this term, as well as the diminutive of a certain boy's name, is verboten on this forum due to the ongoing need of some very precious wee souls who have a strange need to be offended. I personally don't have a problem with either name, but the currant situation on P&B should be respected.

WhiteRoseKillie, on 28 Oct 2015 - 22:47, said:

As you're well aware, this term, as well as the diminutive of a certain boy's name, is verboten on this forum due to the ongoing need of some very precious wee souls who have a strange need to be offended. I personally don't have a problem with either name, but the currant situation on P&B should be respected.

So why the f**k did you challenge me then? In a good mood because your big team won?

you're right, top guy