Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tedi is currently trawling 'Rangers' friendly message boards waiting for someone to provide whatever will become his go-to deflection from here-on-in.

As well as keeping his eye on here of course.

We might even see an alias before long.

Tedi is probably revising history through the delete function as we speak.

The reality is today most likely means very little. The newco has no liability with regards to todays decision.

I don't claim to know the details of ongoing fraud inquiries etc so unless that throws up something huge in terms of the transfer of assets etc I would imagine today means next to f**k all in terms of what happens next.

It is however good to know that the law has seen sense.

So yet again Sevco get away with claiming to be a new club only when it suits themselves?

Exclamation marks Kinky, they are like your question marks only straight. We'll get you on track yet.

You're out of touch with modern speech-patterns, Stoney. The young yins use a ? where we auld yins would have exclaimed ;)

Oh and Boss Hogg's post above? What a fucking tosser.

Lest we forget......

RTC are a standing joke. credibility shot to f**k

Rangers StatementTHE Board of The Rangers Football Club issued the following statement today. Charles Green, chief executive commented: “I am sure that all Rangers fans will welcome that a judgment has been reached on this case at last.“That said, the judgment will not affect the operations of the Club nor the proposed flotation of the business as a public company. “This case is historic and was a matter for The Rangers Football Club plc ('oldco') which is in liquidation.“The Rangers Football Club Ltd is a corporate entity formed following the acquisition in June this year, by a consortium led by me, of the business and assets of Rangers, including the Club and its honours.“As HMRC stated in June when they decided to vote against the proposed oldco CVA, no tax liabilities relating to 'oldco' would transfer across to the new company. HMRC have recently reaffirmed this position to the Club's tax advisers, Deloitte.“The Rangers Football Club Ltd is a company free of external debt.The judgment serves to further undermine the validity of the SPL Commission into the use of EBTs. “As we have said all along the SPL decision to press ahead with a commission was ill-timed and fundamentally misconceived.”

I guess he does not believe in "innocent till proven guilty" analogy, as for him manning up laugh.gif

For this tribunal result today we'll take that as now we can give you a big GTF. Make no mistake many in Scotland and beyond are absolutely spewing at this finding. Yourself,WRK,Bairnforever included in that.

As for myself,i'm enjoying a few Chivas Regals after a very good result for all bluenoses today. It won't be too long before we're back on top of Scottish football.

Except we were not fleecing the taxpayer, todays verdict proves this

And our players were properly registered, if you disagree please explain how these loans broke the registration rules

You're out of touch with modern speech-patterns, Stoney. The young yins use a ? where we auld yins would have exclaimed ;)

He tries hard gramps. He Would be better getting a wash but there you go. Edited by stonedsailor

Oh dear, the lone alky n the street shouting at the pavement, where the rest of the Klan ? must be the quietest day ever on here from them.

Your team are officially cheating tax dodging rats, Armstrong Fc right enough.