Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I reckon there's a wee bit more hilarity to come from Govan. Unfortunately, I think the majority of the P&B Sleuth are fúcked beyond repair. The_KinCarCrash's drunken meltdown which saw him flinging abuse as per while actually making an acknowledged spelling mistake, Tedi's pathetic piccie-posting and Forever_On_The_Booze's cringey arselicking - fúxake, even Vicky talked about apologising for lying about another poster. I haven't seen him actually apologise, natch, but even talking about it? The world has indeed gone mad.

I reckon there's a wee bit more hilarity to come from Govan. Unfortunately, I think the majority of the P&B Sleuth are fúcked beyond repair. The_KinCarCrash's drunken meltdown which saw him flinging abuse as per while actually making an acknowledged spelling mistake, Tedi's pathetic piccie-posting and Forever_On_The_Booze's cringey arselicking - fúxake, even Vicky talked about apologising for lying about another poster. I haven't seen him actually apologise, natch, but even talking about it? The world has indeed gone mad.

Winning the league within the first seven minutes and turning rugby park into a sea of red white and blue

#ebtmemories

Still trying to get my head around how making illegally untaxed no repayment required "loans" of £45 million to players & staff didn't give Old Rangers and advantage.
Not only did they benefit from the quality of player that additional money allowed them to attract on the field but it cascades down into almost everything about the Club/Company during that period.
Additional ticket sales due to the team success from having these players and from attraction of seeing those particular players.
Match day income from those extra fans (everything from food to programmes to merchandise etc)
Match day hospitality easier to sell and at higher cost for a successful team and for watching big name players
Merchandise sales from fans wanting to be associated with this success or particularly wanted a de Boer or Flo named shirt
Increased Sponsorship for more successful club or bigger name player

Increased prize money from competition wins

Increased money from European competition these wins gave entry to

Profits from increased sell on fees from players who may well not have been attracted there on lower money ie Hutton...Kanchelskis

Just a few off the top of my head.....It just goes on and on the benefit they got from illegal payments allowing them to afford players they may not have.

To say they didn't is absolutely ludicrous!

Still trying to get my head around how making illegally untaxed no repayment required "loans" of £45 million to players & staff didn't give Old Rangers and advantage.

Not only did they benefit from the quality of player that additional money allowed them to attract on the field but it cascades down into almost everything about the Club/Company during that period.

Additional ticket sales due to the team success from having these players and from attraction of seeing those particular players. Company Not Club

Match day income from those extra fans (everything from food to programmes to merchandise etc) Company Not Club

Match day hospitality easier to sell and at higher cost for a successful team and for watching big name players Company Not Club

Merchandise sales from fans wanting to be associated with this success or particularly wanted a de Boer or Flo named shirt Company Not Club

Increased Sponsorship for more successful club or bigger name player Company Not Club

Increased prize money from competition wins Company Not Club

Increased money from European competition these wins gave entry to Company Not Club

Profits from increased sell on fees from players who may well not have been attracted there on lower money ie Hutton...Kanchelskis Company Not Club

Just a few off the top of my head.....It just goes on and on the benefit they got from illegal payments allowing them to afford players they may not have.

I have provided the anwers to your post. Well the sort of answers we could expect from SFA/SPFL/Sevco

Additional ticket sales due to the team success from having these players and from attraction of seeing those particular players.

Match day income from those extra fans (everything from food to programmes to merchandise etc)

Match day hospitality easier to sell and at higher cost for a successful team and for watching big name players

Merchandise sales from fans wanting to be associated with this success or particularly wanted a de Boer or Flo named shirt

Increased Sponsorship for more successful club or bigger name player

Increased prize money from competition wins

Increased money from European competition these wins gave entry to

Profits from increased sell on fees from players who may well not have been attracted there on lower money ie Hutton...Kanchelskis

Ok let's take this seriously for minute , first of all there has been three decisions made regarding this issue with a third appeal from MIH to take it to the Supreme Court looking likely , that in itself already shows that legally this is a grey area with different judge passing different judgements on the decision , also EBTs when in use where not deemed illegal . Also the rumours are Rangers where a test case for moving onto english clubs who have worked up a much larger EBT Bill , so will their be calls for the FA to strip titles and cups should an arsenal , Chelsea or Man United be the next club on the list . Then there is the fact you claim some players may never have been interested in signing for Rangers without this scheme ? The only way you can know that is by interviewing every single Rangers player who was on the scheme under some sort of oath wether the EBT was the motivating factor in their move otherwise it is simply a case of putting words in people's mouth and saying their actions without any proof . So the reality is simple , it was a tax dodge and Murray has a lot to answer for on that front , but as has already been declared "their was no sporting advantage gained" .

Another who takes what I say too seriously , lighten up

Ok let's take this seriously for minute , first of all there has been three decisions made regarding this issue with a third appeal from MIH to take it to the Supreme Court looking likely , that in itself already shows that legally this is a grey area with different judge passing different judgements on the decision , also EBTs when in use where not deemed illegal . Also the rumours are Rangers where a test case for moving onto english clubs who have worked up a much larger EBT Bill , so will their be calls for the FA to strip titles and cups should an arsenal , Chelsea or Man United be the next club on the list . Then there is the fact you claim some players may never have been interested in signing for Rangers without this scheme ? The only way you can know that is by interviewing every single Rangers player who was on the scheme under some sort of oath wether the EBT was the motivating factor in their move otherwise it is simply a case of putting words in people's mouth and saying their actions without any proof . So the reality is simple , it was a tax dodge and Murray has a lot to answer for on that front , but as has already been declared "their was no sporting advantage gained" .

I think I will take your first post into account before reading the second and then going :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: